Chapter 1: Long deserved break

Me I can't wait to begin~ I have so many ideas for this story and even of a possible third book~ I was so happy with how Blind Love turned out and I hope to make this just as good or even better!!! Anyway I don't own cardfight vanguard so let the story start!! Updates may not be as quick as you're used to cause berry wants to evolve her writing skills~ (*cough* not always gonna be every day)

"Kai!"

The brunette looked over to see a familiar blue haired boy wearing a navy blue button up shirt with a sleek, yet casual back coat over top, buttoned half way up, his pants consisted of a soft medium grey shade running over to him as he waved his hand in the air. Sparkling sapphires shielded behind lapis framed glasses gleamed with life causing the brunette to allow a soft smile to grace his lips.

"Hey Aichi slow down, I bet that you don't want your glasses to fall off"

The older teen scolded gently as he pushed the younger boy's glasses that were slipping back up. He himself was wearing a simple mahogany sweater where one could somewhat see a black shirt underneath, his pants were a soft beige.

"Ah sorry.... I'm still not used to them"

Aichi whispered softly with a blush, the brunette nodded grimly as he remembered the events that had transpired a few weeks ago for the small boy to need glasses. Yes his sight had returned, however after a few examinations it was found out that the blue haired boy's sight had diminished significantly, not enough to be blind but enough to hinder him somewhat.

"It's fine, anyway you ready to head out?"

The brunette asked, earning him a small yet shy nod from the other boy, jades softened unintentionally, Kai had grown accustomed to the smaller boy's timid nature.

"Y-yeah"

"Don't be nervous Aichi, it's not like this is the first time we've gone out together"

The brunette whispered softly as he gently placed his hand upomg the younger boy's smooth cheek.

Aichi looked up into the deep, calm jades and couldn't help the slight blush he felt creeping up onto his face.

"I know... It's just this is our first official date...."

The blue haired boy whispered, the brunette sighed softly as he received the reason as to why the younger boy was shy.

"A date that we're missing out on as we stand here talking"

Both teens froze at the sound of an annoyingly familiar voice that came from behind them. The brunette's brows knitted themselves in great annoyance as the brunette turned around to shoot an jade glare towards his blond friend.

"Miwa....Why are you here?"

The brunette growled, greatly annoyed that his annoying friend was once again barging in on his and Aichi's alone time uninvited.

"Because I wanted to hang out with my best bud and his little love?"

The blond's voice was slightly shaker as he took a step back and help his hands up in defence.

"Leave now"

A small pout formed upon Miwa's face as he placed his hands upon the younger boy's shoulders and placed the boy in between him and the brunette emitting a dangerous aura.

"But Aichi's fine with me being here right?"

The brunette raised a brow as he switched his attention from the blond to Aichi, who swiftly shook his head in confusion.

"I didn't say anything like that....."

The smaller boy replied as he ducked to get out of the blond's he before hopping over towards the brunette's side.