Chapter 29: packing

Chapter 29 is here~ hehe I don't own cardfight vanguard....

"What?"

The younger boy asked, confused about the older's random silence.

"We spent all that time stuffing your bag when you actually had two bags....."

"Yeah so?"

The blue haired boy murmured, smiling slightly as he took a few outfits out of the overstuffed bag.

"We wasted our time"

"No, it was fun trying to stuff a overfilled bag with you"

Jades looked into sapphires with confusion, not understanding the smaller boy's words.

"Fun?"

Aichi quickly nodded, turning away from the bags to look into deep jades.

"Yeah, any time I spend with you is .... never wasted....."

Sapphires broke the contact with jades near the end of the younger's speech, blushing ever so slightly was Aichi.

"..... Don't say embarrassing stuff...."

Sapphires gleamed brightly behind lapis frames, the smaller boy couldn't help but smile at the older teen feeling awkward due to his words.

"Sorry, I just wanted you to know how I felt"

The blue haired boy whispered softly, causing the brunette to sigh and gently pat the younger's soft blue locks.

"Aichi you don't have to worry, I understand how you feel. Even if you were to one day break up with me seriously, I'd probably follow you still"

"That's kinda creepy, however I promise you won't need to follow me, I'll stay with you Kai"

Aichi whispered, glad that the brunette cared so deeply for him, he felt the same way the older did and strongly doubted that anything would happen to change that.

"Ah you're finished packing everything"

The brunette murmured as he watched the blue haired boy zip up both of his bags.

"Yep, and it's near supper time..... Time passes so fast..."

"What do you want for supper?"

A small frown creased the smaller boy's lips as his thoughts turned towards eating.

"I'm not hungry...... I ate too much grilled cheese...."

It was true, the two of them had eaten rather late and they both had a good sized lunch.

"Actually I feel the same way....."

"Maybe we can just skip supper"

The older teen was about to nod at the suggestion, however he was startled by Shizuka walking into the room.

"Neither of you two are going to skip supper"

The cyan haired mother sighed, she had come up to check on them, to make sure that nothing was happening between the two boys.

"......fine....."

Aichi whined, obviously not pleased about his mother interrupting them while they were talking.

"Kai, remember what you said? Make sure Aichi doesn't skip meals"

Kai nodded, knowing that he'd make the smaller boy eat, in a little while when both of them were feeling hungry enough for a good meal.

"Yes I'll feed him when one of us gets hungry"

The brunette said, relieved when cyan orbs filled with satisfaction at his words.

"Good..... anyway, the two of you better not start doing anything before supper if you know what I mean"

Shizuka laughed as she exited the room, closing the door behind her to just barely avoid a pillow being thrown at her by a blushing Aichi.

"Sheesh.... One would think that my mom was the child...."

Aichi sighed as he got up to retrieve the pillow before putting it on his bed.

"She teases you because she cares and is happy for you"

"Yeah, I know...."

Aichi yawned as he sat down beside the older teen.

"On another note, what do you want to do once we're at the resort Aichi?"

The brunette asked, curious about the blue haired boy's plans. Aichi tilted his head to the right as sapphires narrowed in thought.

"I don't know, maybe hang around and have fun?"

"That's not much of a plan...."

The blue haired boy shrugged before leaning against the older.

"We'll find out what we're going to do when we get there, not knowing will make it all the more fun"

"I guess-"

The brunette stopped talking when he noticed that the smaller boy had fallen asleep, he frowned when he looked at the clock only to see that it hadn't even turned 6pm yet.

The brunette decided to not wake up the smaller boy, guessing that he was most likely tired from everything so far, it didn't help that the boy had also only eaten a few grilled cheeses that day either.

Instead, he decided to relax against the bed, enjoying the younger boy's body heat, accidentally falling asleep in the process.

"Supper!- oh......"

The cyan haired mother quickly covered her mouth so as to not wake up the two teens. She had just finished cooking tortillas and had come to get the two.

Shizuka sighed and left the two to continue sleeping, deciding that she shouldn't wake the two.

"Why aren't Aichi and Kai coming down to eat?"

Emi asked as she watched her mother enter the kitchen alone. The cyan haired mother let out a sigh as she sat down at the table.

"Both of them have fallen asleep on the floor"

"Oh..... that's strange, I never would have expected Kai to like sleeping on the floor"

The peach haired girl replied before taking a few bites of her tortilla, Shizuka shrugged, guessing that Aichi was most likely the one who fell asleep first out of the two.

"I guess, but it seemed like aichi had finished packing his things. What do you think about them leaving together?"

Blue orbs narrowed towards the ground for a few seconds before a smile appeared upon the young girl's face.

"I'm glad, Aichi hasn't travelled for fun much and I'd be worried about him if he was alone"

The cyan haired mother nodded at her daughter's words, for she to would worry about the blue haired boy if he had been traveling alone. Aichi was smart yes, but neither of the two could deny the young boy's bad sense of direction and bad adaptability to new places when alone.

"Yeah, I think this trip will do the both of them some good"

"Eh, both of them? Is there something wrong with Kai?"

The peach haired girl asked, curious as to what her mother had meant.

"No, but I've noticed subtle changes within him. I can't say much because I've never been with him while he and Aichi weren't together"

Me: that's le end of le chappy ^_^

Miwa: why you so happy?....

Me: hehehe no reason......

Miwa: ._. ...... I have a bad feeling now

Me: how rude!

Miwa: well you seem to enjoy others pain....

Me: true.... Anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~