Chapter 20: Miwa you idiot...

Chapter 20 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

"How are you feeling Aichi?"

The blue haired boy looked up from the couch and frowned slightly.

"I'm doing fine, I've felt better....."

The brunette nodded, content with the younger's reply, he was concerned for the boy because he had no solid idea as to what had exactly happened and he didn't want to miss any hints or signs that Aichi was starting to feel overly sad.

"You want to head out to card capital today?"

The younger boy thought for a few seconds before nodding slowly, he guessed that seeing his friends would be nice.

"Sure, I'd like to have a few cardfights there"

The smaller boy whispered softly as he got up from the couch to go get his extra set of shoes, the brunette followed after the boy to put on his own shoes before the two went out the door.

The brunette winced slightly at the sun's strength as he set foot outside of the house, jades looked over at the younger boy to see that his sapphires had been narrowed slightly.

"Too bright...."

The smaller boy sighed as the two began walking towards their favourite card shop. The smaller boy began to feel uneasy as he felt many sets of eyes gazing at the two as they walked by people.

"Why are people staring at us?"

The blue haired boy whispered as he moved a little closer to the older teen so that he was slightly hidden from view.

The brunette shot a sharp jade glare at some of the people and they quickly turned away.

"It's fine, people are just being extremely rude....."

The smaller boy nodded slowly, unsure as to whether or not the older teen was right. Kai on the other hand was a little annoyed, not at the younger boy, but at the people's stares that were making the younger uncomfortable.

He could guess the reason for the states easily, and he knew that it was only a matter of time until Aichi realized it as well. He just hoped that it wouldn't hurt the young boy too much, for he had already gone through enough as it is.

"Finally were here!"

The blue haired boy sighed with relief as the glass doors of their favourite card shop came into view.

"Onii-San!"

A black haired boy called as he half tackled, half hugged the blue haired boy.

"Oh hi Kamui, how are you?"

Aichi laughed with a smile.

"I'm fine, but what's with you going missing again? We were looking all over for you!"

The black haired boy huffed, sapphires blinked in surprise at the boy.

"Ehh, you were looking for me as well?"

"Yeah, but I guess it's natural that the jerk Kai didn't tell you"

Kamui sighed after shooting a red glare at the brunette.

"Kamui that's not nice..... A lot happened and he probably just didn't have time to tell me"

"Ehhhh! You're defending that jerk?"

The blue haired boy nodded silently causing the youngest boy to relax slightly.

"Geez..... You're just too nice onii-San....."

"Hehe yeah......"

The young boy laughed nervously, the brunette guessed that the younger was thinking something along the terms 'you have no idea'.

"Onii-San, want to have a cardfight?"

Sapphires lit up as the blue haired boy happily nodded and the two went off to a table to battle, leaving the brunette to seek out his blond friend.

"Hey Kai!"

The blond chirped when he noticed the brunette walking over to him.

"Hi Miwa"

Kai replied absentmindedly, the blond frowned slightly at the lack of energy being emitted from his friend.

"Let me guess, you're worried about Aichi?"

"........"

Miwa sighed, guessing that he had been correct.

"I've heard that someone carried an adorable blue haired boy all the way home to have him devoured"

Jades narrowed dangerously at the blond, who in return flinched slightly.

"Who said that?......"

The blond laughed nervously as he moved back while putting his hands up defensively.

"Oi don't be mad at me! You're the one who carried Aichi, I just overheard some people talking"

Miwa replied, a little fearful of the brunette.

"Well I did carry him, but we didn't do anything of that sort"

The brunette sighed, calming himself down because the blond hadn't done anything to deserve being yelled at, yet.

"A shame......"

The brunette raised a brow at the blond's words, wondering what his friend had meant by saying that.

"What do you mean?...."

Grey pools filled with unease and realization as the blond backed away in his seat slightly.

"I didn't mean anything like that, I just thought it would be fun to tease you two about"

Miwa quickly added, he meant it, just hadn't specified properly, hence he feared for his safety.

"Tch of course you would"

"Yep, though it would be priceless if Aichi topped you"

Jades narrowed dangerously at the laughing blond.

"Huh? Topped? What are you guys talking about involving onii-San?"

Both older teens tensed as they noticed Kamui standing beside them with a blushing Aichi behind him.

"We were talking about vanguard, wouldn't it be funny if Aichi toppled Kai?"

The blond laughed, trying to quickly save the two from serious embarrassment. The black haired boy frowned slightly at the blond's joke.

"No, it wouldn't be funny at all. Aichi's a beginner, and he's really strong and I'm sure he'll grow much stronger than that jerk"

The youngest boy declared as he patted the blue haired boy on the back.

"Oh I see, so you think it's only natural that Aichi will win dominance over Kai?"

"Huh? Now you're losing me....."

The back haired boy murmured as he tried to figure out what Miwa meant.

"Miwa........"

Kai murmured dangerously, wanting his friend to stop saying such things to Kamui, he also could tell that the blue haired boy was starting to feel rather uncomfortable about the conversation that was currently taking place.

"It's nothing Kamui, you'll understand one day wh- oww!"

The blond was cut off by the brunette landing a swift strike on the top of his head, only noticed by Aichi.

Me: that's the end of the chappy~

Kai: ......

Miwa: hehe ^~^

Me: oh Miwa..... You're just so.....

Miwa: yeah I know!

Kai: it's nothing to be proud of...

Miwa: so what? It's so fun~

Me: hehe anyway hope ya guys enjoyed le chappy~