Chapter 10: Missing

Chapter 10 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

Nauseous, that's how the blue haired boy felt as he leaned against the wall where he was bound, he was crouched down, knees closely tucked to his chest as he rested his head upon them.

The smell that the red haired male had left tempted to churn the younger boy's bile and send it out his throat and onto the already tarnished floor.

His hopes of escaping from his confinement had been quickly crushed as Rico spent his time with him. The small boy wondered if he could actually escape, after his confrontation with Rico, he highly doubted so.

Aichi sighed as he carefully stood up, using the wall as support so as to lessen the pressure upon his hips and legs. He had noticed something while the red head had assaulted him, an outlet.

Using the filth stained wall, the blue haired boy slowly made his way over towards the outlet, taking out his phone and charger as he did so.

He did NOT want to trouble Kai once again with his problems but he didn't think that he'd have the strength to escape from wherever he was alone so he needed to at least speak to the brunette once more.

It was relieving when the charger had been placed in the socket, it was just barely within his reach. Sapphires tiredly gazed at the blue phone within his hands as he waited for the power light to illuminate. After a few anxious minutes of not knowing whether or not he'll get caught or not, the power light flickered on.

Trembling fingers clicked upon the only number on his speed dial list before the phone was raised to his ear. The blue haired boy couldn't help but to purse his lips as his eyes closed nervously while listening to the monotone waiting beeps.

"Aichi?"

A breath that he didn't know that he'd been holding was released in relief at the sound of the brunette's voice on the other side of the phone.

"Ah K-ai"

Aichi cringed at the sound of his own voice cracking.

"Aichi, what's wrong?"

The smaller boy's head lowered so that his face was shadowed with blue locks while a sad smile crept upon his lips.

"I'm sorry...... I'm going to trouble you with my problems again....."

He whispered softly.

"Aichi...... Please don't tell me that the kid's words from before are getting to you....."

The older teen's voice was unusually soft for his character. Aichi shook his head slowly even though nobody could see him.

"Well they did a little..... I know I'm not good enough for you but-"

"Aichi! Don't you ever say something like that again! I care about you more than anything!"

The smaller boy flinched back slightly at the brunette's yelling ringing his ears.

"Thanks......"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell...."

The brunette's words caused a genuine smile to grace the younger boy's lips.

"It's fine, anyway I called because I need to say something......"

".............. What happened...?"

The blue haired boy paused for a second before resuming.

"I.... was careless and wasn't looking at where I was going.... I ended up being captured by the same people from before......."

".......You're not serious are you....?"

"........"

"AICHI! Why didn't you tell me before?! Why didn't you call me sooner?!....."

Sapphires gazed around the room in disgust.

"Because I didn't want to trouble you..... And my phone was dead until I found an outlet....."

"......Where are you?"

"I don't know.... I passed out and woke up in a big empty room...."

The blue haired boy replied as he allowed himself to sink down onto the floor, wincing slightly when he sat.

"Did you call the police?"

"No, I have no data so I can only contact whoever's on my speed dial...."

The younger boy thought he heard the older curse softly from the other side of the phone.

"That's a horrible phone plan..... Anyway I'll call the police and start looking for you myself Aichi"

"Thanks..... But you don't need to look yourself.... I'm not worth the trou- AIII!"

Sapphire eyes widened in shock at his phone lying broken on the ground as he held his wrist in pain. He had been caught talking on the phone by Litch, who's black eyes were glinting dangerously towards him.

"So, little blue's been a bad boy......"

The black haired male's voice was eerily monotone as he took a few steps towards the younger boy.

At the meantime, the brunette was furiously putting on his coat and shoes before walking out the door of his apartment. He had walked home alone after visiting the Sendou residence just before he received the horrid phone call. Yes he was relieved that he had been able to contact the blue haired boy, however he wished that it wasn't as terrible as it had been. The cry of pain that Aichi had emitted echoed within his head.

He was concerned as to what had caused the boy to cry out, and also why he felt pain.

With the police already called as soon as the phone call had been cut off, the brunette was now determined to search for the blue haired boy, even if it meant that he had to go against Aichi's wishes.

Kai actually wished for once that his blond friend hadn't parted ways with him while he was half way home, it would have been useful for the extra set of eyes.

Though, the brunette knew that he had a problem before he even set foot out the door, the younger boy had only told him that he had been taken and was in a empty room, that meant that he could be anywhere in Tokyo.

"Why does bad things happen to Aichi so often......"

The brunette murmured softly to himself as he speed walked around the city, jades gazing back and forth for somewhere where the place where Aichi was held could be. He then remembered that he had heard dogs and something he couldn't name in the background, it was faint, but the brunette definitely knew that he had heard dogs.

"This may end up being harder than the last time....."

The brunette sighed as he looked up into the ever so darkening sky to see the black rimmed clouds bundling together, covering the sun that only a few moments ago had been managing to seep through lighter clouds.

Me: that's le end

Kai: this is going to be hard

Me: of course~

Kai: .......

Aichi: 0.0

Kai: Aichi?!

Aichi: *disappears*

Kai: what?......

Me: XP hehe anyway hope ya guys enjoyed le chappy~