Chapter 8: Untitled

With this chappy I would have hit 10K words~~~ yay!!! Anyway I don't own cardfight vanguard~

"Aww man! You beat me again...."

Miwa sighed as a sixth damage landed in his damage zone for the fifth time in a row, the brunette smirked as he gathered up his own Kagero cards.

"Thanks for the fights, they helped clear my mind"

The blond gawked dumbly at the brunette thanking him, not believing that his friend had actually admitted that he had been feeling unsure.

"No prob-"

Both teens jumped slightly at the sound of a phone ringing, the brunette of course hid his surprise better than the blond as he went to answer it.

"So you answer the phone right away when it's not me?"

The blond slumped to the ground dramatically in false despair, the brunette sighed and ignored the blond as he answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah Kai.... Sorry if I'm interrupting something..."

A small smirk graced the brunette's lips as he heard the familiar voice of the blue haired boy, though it sounded more soft than usual and maybe even slightly weak.

"No, of course not Aichi, I wasn't doing anything important"

The brunette quickly replied, causing the blond next to him to frown slightly at his words.

"Ummmm I..... might not see you again, I'm sorry...."

The blue haired boy whispered gently from the other side of the phone, resulting in the brunette freezing and almost dropping his phone.

"Aichi..... what do you mean?....."

He was starting to feel slightly panicked as he wondered what the younger boy's words actually meant.

"......I've become disgusting.... I don't want to drag you into my troubles.... I'm sorry, goodbye...."

"Aichi wai-"

The brunette sunk down to his knees in shock, forgetting about the blond who was currently in the room as well, the smaller boy had actually hung up on the brunette and he was concerned about what had just happened.

"Kai, you okay? What happened?...."

The blond asked softly as he knelt down next to the brunette, he had never seen the usually calm male actually lose his composure like that before.

"Aichi said goodbye...."

"I'm guessing that it wasn't a normal goodbye...."

The blond replied, the brunette nodded, something seemed odd about the blue haired boy's words. They didn't think that the bully from before was the full reason as to why the younger had acted so strange.

Meanwhile, Aichi let out a soft sigh as he placed his phone back into his pocket, it had died yet he guessed that it was fine because he had said everything that he needed to say.

Sapphires examined the gashes in his wrists and ankles, none self inflicted for they were made by his restraints, he couldn't stop himself from allowing a thin frown cross over his lips as he noticed the faint traces of dried blood.

The blue haired boy pressed his hands backwards against the filth stained wall and used them to support his weight as he stood up. Wincing strongly as his weight was shifted to his legs.

Speaking with Kai, somehow refilled some of his strength, even if it was just for a short time, he wasn't going to give up on escaping. However, the small boy was too smart to think that trying to escape and actually succeeding were carrying the same odds. He hadn't lied, he might never escape successfully, and he also now considered himself as disgusting for being touched more than once by someone besides his love.

He didn't deserve to be with the brunette.

"Last time I was in shock..... Next time they come I'll fight back harder than before...."

The blue haired whispered softly to himself, not liking the eerie silence that masked the room.

Curious, Aichi leaned forward fully, allowing the chains to fully keep him from falling over. They seemed slightly loose he realized, after the young boy did this a few more times, he wished that he weighed more so that he could break loose.

The sound of footsteps caught the blue haired boy's attention, quickly he hurried over to where he had been left and leaned against the wall, not wanting the approaching person to become suspicious.

"Hello blue!"

Rico called as he swung open the door and marched into the room, sapphires bore into the red haired man with disguised hatred. His partner didn't seem to have come as well.

"........."

"So silent..... Are you still mad at me for being too rough?"

".........."

Red eyes narrowed slightly at the silent boy whom seemed not too keen in responding.

"Ah I see, well I couldn't help myself, you just felt so good....... So good that I'd like some more"

The first half of the red head's speech was cheery but the second part came out much darker as his gaze hungrily flickered over the younger boy.

The smaller boy tensed slightly as sapphires watched Rico as he slowly approached him, his confidence dwindled as he realized that the man looked more strong than he had first noticed.

"I don't want that....."

It was hard to lace the fear out of his voice as he lowered his head so that blue locks obstructed the older male's view of his face.

"Oh so blue finally decides to talk to me!"

Aichi yelped as the older male swiftly grabbed his ear and pulled him closer so that he fell face first onto the floor.

"What an adorable yelp, why didn't I have the pleasure to hear that when we had our first time together a while back? Hmmm?"

The red head purred as he yanked blue locks so that pain filled sapphires were forced to gaze into lust filled red orbs.

".........."

"Aww silent again..... SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO!"

The red head yelled as he tossed the smaller boy into the wall, he smirked when his actions were rewarded with another yelp from the younger boy, who wished that he still had no sense of pain.

Sapphires blazed brightly as the smaller boy stood up quickly, startling the older male as he used the chains that bound him to wrap them around Rico's neck.

"Ahhg.... You little brat!...."

The red head snarled as he tried to yank the chains away from his neck.

"Unlock me and the chains won't choke you anymore......"

The younger boy whispered softly, blue locks shielding sapphires from view.

Me: :0 will he escape?

Miwa: a non worry filled cliffy

Me: hehehehe bet ya weren't expecting that~

Miwa: who knows?

Me: true ^-^ hehe anyway I hope you guys enjoyed le chappy~