Chapter 7: Pain

Me I no own cardfight vanguard~ I also probably angered or made a few people upset in le last chappy~

*********DUN WORRY, le story isn't rated R so things are VAGUE mentions********

Sapphires flickered open slowly, to allow the blue haired boy to gaze around the empty white room, well what the young boy assumed to be white. He couldn't quite tell due to the grime stains that littered themselves upon the wall, some even were somehow on the ceiling.

Fearful, the small boy tried to get up but quickly realized that his arms and legs were on long chains connected to the wall, long enough to grant decent movement around the room, but not long enough for him to reach the door.

The boy's form went ridged as he heard the lock on the single door in the room turn slowly, sapphires glimmered with fear as he moved to the wall opposite of the door, eager to get as far as he could from the door, even if it actually wouldn't help him much.

"Oh I see blue is awake now"

Rico replied as he walked into the room, followed by his black haired friend Litch. They were wearing the same clothes as before.

"Let me go"

The blue haired whispered softly, the trembling within his voice caused the two older males to smirk deviously.

"The fear in his eyes makes him way cuter than when he was blind"

The black haired male chirped happily as he clapped a few times in delight.

"Yeah, anyway blue, you're staying with us 'cause we can't let you go or we could get in trouble"

The red haired male sighed as he shook his head, his huge grin contradicting his body movement and tone greatly.

"I won't tell anyone...."

"Tsk tsk tsk, silly boy, we don't care..... We took you again because you were so much fun and we regretted letting you go"

Rico knit his red brows and plastered a false frown on his face while he waggled his finger in the younger boy's face.

"........no......"

"Yes"

The black haired boy purred softly as he licked the inside shell of the younger's ear, causing him to shiver in fear and try to back away.

"I think I may want to get started right away"

Litch grinned as he moved closer towards the boy whom was backing away, his eyes flashed with panic as his back was firmly pushed towards the wall.

Meanwhile, the brunette was laying down in his own bed, thinking about ways to make the smaller boy happy because he truly didn't think that a frown filled with genuine sadness suited the young boy's face.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his cell ringing, he had obtained one shortly after the accident with the blue haired boy, he frowned when the caller ID told him that it was his blond haired friend whom had pestered him for his number as soon as he noticed the phone.

Like usual, the brunette ignored the ringing and was satisfied when it finally died down. That is, until he heard the doorbell ring.

Sighing, the brunette got up from his bed and walked over towards his door, knowing that the person was most likely Miwa due to his lack of visitors.

"Hey!"

The blond chirped happily as the brunette opened the door for him to enter.

"What brings you here?"