Chapter 19: Exposed

Chapter 19 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard!

20k word marker was hit with last chappy!!!!!!

2k views hit!

"So you like blue berries Aichi?"

The brunette asked as he noticed the slight disappointment the younger displayed when he had finished the rest of his own blueberries.

"Yeah, they're great!"

Aichi replied before going back to continue eating his crepes.

"Hey Kai, I have a question for you"

Jades looked towards the strangely bubbly peach haired girl in confusion.

"What is it Emi?"

The brunette asked, curious as to what the young girl's question would be for they didn't usually speak to each other often.

"Are you and Aichi..... Y'know..... Together?"

The blue haired boy would have choked on his food if he hadn't quickly drank a cup of water, while the brunette almost choked as well but not as in dignified as the smaller boy had.

"EMI!"

The blue haired boy whined, his whole face, burning with embarrassment as the two girls looked at him with amusement.

"Oh I see how it is, you're relationship is of the higher levels so you're embarrassed"

The peach haired girl teased while her brother was cupping his face in his hands out of embarrassment.

"It's not like that"

The brunette sighed, determined to not show his embarrassment in front of the smaller boy.

"Oh........ I feel like I've now died a little inside......"

"That's my line Emi......."

Aichi whined as he finished his crepes, the brunette smirked at how the younger boy was no longer concerned about acting his age as he had been when the two met.

"If you two were together...... I would have Kai over every night for supper and even sleepovers"

The cyan haired mother sighed sadly while starting to clean up the dishes from the kitchen table.

"........ We've been together since the accident"

"KAI!!!!"

The brunette ignored the smaller boy, the cyan haired mother's proposition sounded rather pleasing to him and he knew that Aichi would soon forgive him.

"So I was right....."

Shizuka laughed as she patted her dismayed son on the head, she understood why Aichi was denying it so much, he was a shy person.

It didn't sting whenever the blue haired boy denied their relationship, the brunette knew that it was just him being shy, and by no means ashamed.

"Aichi I'm sorry for randomly asking that..... It's just me and mom have been eagerly waiting for so long....."

The peach haired girl laughed, Kai was thankful that the Sendou family was so understanding and accepting of them, though if he had any doubts about that, he wouldn't have admitted to them in the first place for Aichi's sake.

"It's fine Emi..... It just caught me by surprise....."

The smaller boy replied.

"That's understandable, I mean, you did just almost choke on your food Aichi"

The cyan haired mother laughed as she continued to wash the dishes, earning her a small frown from her son.

"It's not funny....."

The blue haired boy whispered softly as he knit his brows.

"I know dear...... I'm just so happy for you that you have such a wonderful person as your partner, regardless of gender"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm completely supportive of you and Kai's relationship, nobody can have a child so Everything will be fine!"

The smaller boy's face flushed in embarrassment, causing everyone besides the brunette to snicker slightly.

"I don't know if you're being mean or nice...."

Aichi sighed as he left the room to go lay on the couch.

"Kai, you know what happened to Aichi don't you?"

The cyan haired mother asked softly once her son was out of hearing range, the brunette pursed his lip slightly as he nodded.

"Yeah, but I only have a vague idea as to what happened to him....."

"So Aichi never did get lost at either of the times he went missing...."

".........."

Cyan orbs shone with gratitude as Shizuka took the brunette's hand into her own.

"Take care of my son, he's always had the shorter draw in life but he's a kind and gentle person who's been through a lot"

"Don't worry, I'll stay by him to lend him my support as much as I can"

"Thanks Kai, now, I don't think you should keep Aichi waiting now"

A curt nod was given to the cyan haired mother before the brunette left the kitchen to go be with the younger boy, who he was surprised to see laying fast asleep upon the couch.

He wasn't sure as to whether or not he should wake the younger boy, in the end he decided not to so that the smaller boy could receive his much needed rest.

"Awww Kai is watching Aichi sleep mom"

Emi called with a smile as she peeked into the living room, making the brunette seethe with embarrassment on the inside because he was caught staring.

"You better not try anything funny to Aichi while he's sleeping!"

Shizuka called making Kai feel slightly hurt, he'd never do anything to intentionally harm or scare the younger boy, that meant that he wouldn't touch the younger without permission.

"Tch......."

The brunette ignored the teasing from the two girls and just continued to sit near the younger boy, since the couch was taken the brunette ended up sitting on the floor which actually wasn't as uncomfortable as one would initially think.

After a while, the older teen began to doze off, when he awoke he was greeted by curious sapphires gazing down at him from above.

"Morning Aichi"

The brunette yawned as he stretched and got up from the floor.

"Kai it's the middle of the afternoon......"

The blue haired boy laughed, the brunette looked outside the living room window to confirm the younger's words, it was indeed the middle of the after mood with the sun blazing harshly.

"I see..... I guess I didn't sleep as long as I thought, how long have you been awake?"

"A few minuets"

"More like a few hours"

The cyan haired mother cut in, the brunette noticed the smaller boy's face turn a tinge of pink at her statement.

"Mom......."

"Sorry but it's true Aichi"

Shizuka laughed as her son put his face into the couch out of embarrassment.

Me: that's the end of the chappy

Aichi: they're so mean....

Kai: yeah.....

Emi: no, we just think its cute

Shizuka: we've never had the chance to tease you before

Aichi: *sigh.* .......

Me: aww poor Aichi.... Not, anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~