Chapter 6: Sadness

Chapter 6 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~ *Realizes I forgot to name chapter 4* ∑(゚Д゚)

!!!!!!! I now have Internet at my new house but updates stay same until Berry no longer overwhelmed with so many things I'm able to do once again!!!!

"....... Aichi.... You okay?"

The brunette felt a sharp pain within him as he offered his hand towards the crouching blue haired boy who's sapphires were fixed towards the ground.

"Yeah, it just surprised me......"

The smaller boy whispered softly as he gingerly accepted the brunette's hand to help himself up.

"What happened?"

"I don't know.... I was just walking when that guy suddenly cornered me...."

The brunette closed his eyes and took a breath, his main worry had become reality, the wrong kind of person had found out about their relationship somehow.

"Want me to walk with you to where you were going?"

The older teen asked, concerned that once he left, some other lowlife might decide to pick on the smaller boy who would most likely not even attempt to defend himself.

Unfocused sapphires looked into jades as they narrowed slightly in concern before the younger boy smiled faintly and shook his head.

"Thanks, but I'm fine Kai, you don't need to worry about me"

A thin frown took over the brunette's expression, he didn't believe that the blue haired boy was actually okay, especially ever since he realized the younger's habit of caring about others more than himself.

"It's no trouble, you heading to card capital?"

"I was but..... I think I may just go back home and sleep"

The smaller boy whispered softly as he went to turn away from the brunette, however he was stopped by a firm grip around his wrist.

"Aichi..."

Sapphires gleamed as the smaller boy turned towards the brunette and smiled, the unmistakable glimmer of sadness was easily noticed by the older teen.

"Kai I'm fine, I just want to rest....."

"Aichi I know you're lying, it's fine for you to be upset..."

The brunette replied gently as he resisted the smaller boy's wishes by not allowing him to pull his arm away.

"Okay I'm upset, can I please be aloud to go home?"

The blue haired boy whispered gently as his gaze made its way towards the cracked pavement upon the ground, he felt as if he himself could crumble if not left alone like the ground.

"Ignore what that lowlife said, he has no right to say anything about you Aichi..."

The brunette replied softly as he went to reach up a hand to gently caress the smaller boy's smooth cheek.

"I know.... But I just want to rest Kai..."

Aichi replied softly as he moved away from the brunette, usually sparkling sapphires now shimmering with sadness shocked the brunette, loosening his gentle grip upon the younger's arm.

"......... Fine, but if you need anything please, tell me and I'll be more than happy to help you Aichi"

The brunette whispered softly, realizing that the younger boy probably just needed some time for him to relax and organize his thoughts by himself.

"Thanks Kai"

The older teen felt as if a jagged thorn had pierced his chest at the sadness that radiated from the blue haired boy's false smile.

The brunette turned to look at the younger's retreating figure in the distance before turning to walk home himself, suddenly the idea of heading to card capital to upgrade his deck didn't seem a too keen idea as it initially seemed.

Aichi felt weak, not physically but spiritually weak as he traversed the streets, somehow the strength within him feeling empty so that he sometimes had to lean on something to catch his balance as the many emotions within began to simmer and bubble.

He wondered if it was the right choice for him to confess his love to the brunette, not because he didn't share mutual feelings, but because he did. He was concerned that he had ruined the older's chance on staying normal and to not be gay. Perhaps wasting the brunette's chance to recover from his love and maybe finding a better love, one that didn't cause anyone to look on in disgust.

With all the thoughts swirling within the young boy's mind, he wasn't looking where he was going so he was startled by someone pulling him back by the collar of his shirt, only to see the blur of a car speeding by.

"Hey watch where you were going! You almost got hit!"

An red haired man with matching eyes who was wearing a grey plaid shirt and black leather pants called, his voice was overly familiar and sent unpleasant shivers up his spine.

"Yeah, you're lucky my partner, Rico, saved you!"

A tall black haired man with matching eyes wearing the same clothes as Rico except for the colours reversed replied.

"Ah sorry...."

The blue haired boy whispered as he put up his hands defensively and backed away, somehow not feeling too safe around the two men for a second.

"Ah Litch, it's blue! y'know the little blind boy from before"

Shock and dismay swiped over Aichi as he realized who the two peoe were, the guys whom had kidnapped him when he was still sightless, the ones who had forcefully taken away his innocence.

"Yeah but something seems off, his eyes are no longer a dull blue..... He looks even cuter than the last time"

The black haired one replied with a devious grin, slowly stepping towards the young boy who in return stepped back.

"I thought you were blind"

The red haired man whispered as he grabbed the smaller boy's wrists and whispered into his ears.

The blue haired boy involuntarily shivered in terror as memories from before came rushing back to him.

"I-I had a o-operation on my eyes....."

Coals gleamed darkly at the boy's words.

"So you also remember us..... It's a shame, we let you go as thanks and because you didn't know what we looked like but you now know...."

Sapphires went wide and Aichi prepared to call for help after hearing Litch's words, however his mouth was quickly covered and a familiar sweet small wafted into his nose, the smaller boy strained to keep his eyes open as he was lugged into a beaten up grey truck until his vision finally blurred into nothingness.

Me: MWAHAHAHA

Miwa: you jerk! The story was going along so happy and smoothly!!!

Me: hehe so?

Miwa: so?! You handed Aichi over to perverts and pedophiles!!!

Me: I planned to when I started this book

Miwa: ............

Me: hehe anyway hope ya guys enjoyed le chappy~