Chapter 27: Permission

Chapter 27 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard

30k word marker hit!!!!! Yayz~~

The blue haired boy and brunette were at the Sendou residence, sitting on the living room couch. they had left card capital shortly after receiving the tickets from Miwa.

"So, glad to see that you're feeling better Aichi"

The cyan haired mother said with a smile, she was glad that her son was less gloomy and sad than he had been a few hours ago.

"Ah thanks...... I'm okay now"

The younger boy replied happily, Shizuka noticed how close the two boys were sitting together and couldn't help but smirk slightly.

"So the two of you had something that you guys wanted to ask?"

The blue haired boy nodded silently, the brunette let out a soft sigh as he realized that Aichi wasn't used to asking for things from his mom.

"Miwa, a friend of ours gave us free all expenses paid tickets to take a plain ride to a Oceanside resort in china..... We've been wondering if you would allow Aichi to go...."

Cyan orbs gazed towards the brunette then flickered mischievously towards her son.

"So you guys will be staying together in a hotel for a few days more or less"

Both teens nodded slowly at the cyan haired mother's words.

"Yeah, can I go? I really want to....."

The smaller boy asked softly, sapphires tinted with excitement at the thought of a big trip.

"Sure you can go, when is it?"

"Thank you!"

Aichi called, hopping up to hug his mom, then moving away awkwardly afterwords as he remembered the brunette was watching.

"The tickets say that we can leave anytime"

The older teen replied, Shizuka smiled at the answer.

"Oh..... Well you're doing well in school, and you're very bright.... So I guess you can go at anytime Aichi"

The cyan haired mother said, she was thankful that her son had the opportunity to travel, and she was curious to see what would happen during the trip between the two teens.

"Thank you Shizuka"

The brunette said, not wanting to seem ride to Aichi's mother.

"It's fine Kai, I'll trust Aichi to you, please keep him out of trouble and make sure that he eats three meals a day"

The brunette raised a brow at the comment about eating, he would have never expected that the smaller boy skipped meals.

"Maybe that's why he's so short, lack of nutrition"

Sapphires narrowed playfully at jades as the younger boy puffed up his cheeks slightly and crossed his arms.

"I eat properly now!"

He whined, causing Shizuka to laugh.

"Then explain last night and this morning"

"........"

A faint blush appeared upon Aichi's cheeks as he shifted his gaze towards the ground, not wanting to make any eye contact.

"..... I'll make sure he eats..... Starting with a late lunch today"

The brunette sighed as he ruffled the smaller boy's soft blue locks before heading towards the kitchen. He had been given permission previously to use the kitchen whenever he felt like it.

"Can you make grilled cheese?"

The younger boy asked as he poked his head into the kitchen.

"Sure"

"Yes!"

Jades filled with amusement, he was learning more and more about the smaller boy by the second, which meant he was constantly falling for him over and over with each new surprise that he learned.

"I didn't know that you liked grilled cheese so much"

The brunette replied as he began buttering enough slices of bread to feed everyone.

"I don't have it very often for some reason, it's really great though"

Aichi replied as he fetched cheese blocks out of the fridge.

"Not cheese slices?"

A small smile appeared upon the younger's lips as he shook his head.

"No, it's okay with them but.... Real cheese tastes much better, plus I want to help! I know how to slice cheese at least"

The brunette nodded, thinking that it would be nice to cook with the young boy for once, instead of either doing all the cooking or just helping Shizuka cook meals.

"Just don't cut yourself"

"I'm not a child Kai!"

The blue haired boy sighed angrily, despite the smile on his face that said otherwise.

"I know, I know"

"Maybe on the trip you can see for sure!"

Shizuka called from the living room, startling both teens and causing them both to blush.

"........"

".....my moms so mean....."

The brunette nodded, just to humour the younger boy however. The cyan haired mother's suggestion seemed rather nice to him, though, he wouldn't dare do anything of the sort to Aichi. Well, at least not until the smaller boy was ready and wanted him to do otherwise.

"All done!"

The older teen's thoughts were interrupted by the younger announcing that he had finished slicing enough cheese slices to feed everyone.

"Thanks, that saved us some time Aichi"

Kai replied as he began putting the grilled cheeses together before tossing them on the huge electric frying pan to golden up.

"No problem Kai"

Jades narrowed when the brunette realized that the smaller boy was wrapping a small bandage around his finger.

"I though you said you weren't a kid Aichi"

The older whispered gently as he took the injured finger within his hands.

"I'm not, my mom's outburst surprised me so I had to switch hands I was cutting with"

Aichi murmured, blushing fiercely in embarrassment.

"Don't let things get too steamy! You don't want burnt food do you?"

Shizuka laughed as she entered the kitchen, the brunette frowned when the smaller boy swiftly moved away from him out of shyness.

"......."

"Oh so I was interrupting....."

Shizuka sighed, the brunette though that he had heard a faint note of disappointment within her voice.

"Mom...... You're picking on Aichi so much, just give him and Kai some time to be all romantic!"

A peach haired girl said as she appeared behind her mother, apparently drawn to the kitchen by the smell of lunch being cooked.

"Thanks Emi"

Aichi smiled thankfully at his younger sister, glad that for once the peach haired girl wasn't teasing him as well.

Me: that's le end of le chappy~

Kai: I had help cooking

Emi: but Aichi was clumsy and cut himself

Aichi: .......

Me: hehe

Kai: it's fine Aichi

Aichi: thanks Kai

Me: anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~