Chapter 25: No title

Chapter 25 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

>~<^ hehe berry has so many ideas for dis~

The brunette couldn't believe what had happened, first he had been broken up with, then he had come to Aichi's aid to stop him from being captured once again or worse.

Now, he was left with an unconscious Aichi and a knocked out pedophile on the ground next to him. He decided to call the police anonymously then bring the younger boy to his apartment, not the Sendou residence.

Something seemed off about the way the smaller boy had looked at him before passing out again, it wasn't a look full of hate like one would expect.

"You really are a handful Aichi....."

The brunette sighed as he picked up the blue haired boy, piggy back style, it always amazed the older teen as to how light the young boy actually was, even for his small frame.

When Kai reached his own house, he unlocked the door and brought Aichi inside, gently laying him down onto the bed. He looked so innocent while sleeping, so vulnerable and kind.

"Wake up Aichi"

The brunette sighed as he prodded the younger boy's cheek, only to be pushed back violently as the smaller boy shot up from the bed, sapphires wild with fear.

"Aichi it's okay.... I managed to save you before you were taken...."

The brunette whispered softly as he cautiously approached the boy. Realization flicked within sapphires and the younger's breathing calmed down.

"Oh yeah I remember now.... You did help me...... But why?....."

The brunette frowned slightly at the blue haired boy's words, he'd never turn down the opportunity to help Aichi, even if the younger didn't care for him anymore.

"Because I care about you"

"........ You should just forget about me Kai, all I am is trouble...."

The smaller boy whispered, hiding his face with locks of blue, a small smile crept upon the older's face as he leaned forward to envelope the younger boy within a embrace.

"I see..... I understand now...."

The brunette replied softly, realizing what the younger's motives actually were.

"Good.... Then you'll now leave me alone....."

"No..... I'll never leave my true love alone Aichi"

The brunette whispered as he placed a gentle kiss upon the smaller's cheek, deciding not to push Aichi too far while he was confused.

"Wh- .... No! I already to you, we're through!"

The blue haired boy gasped, blushing fiercely as he pushed the older teen away from him.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me so Aichi...."

The brunette sighed, he could easily tell now that Aichi did in fact, still love him as much as he loved the small boy.

Sapphires burning with determination gazed into calm deep jades.

"I don't......"

Determination morphed into pain as the boy lowered his gaze, only to have it carefully forced back up by the older.

"L-like ......"

"Aichi I can tell that you like me as much as I like you..... I know now what you were trying to do...."

"I'm just causing you problems by wanting to be with you......"

"No, the only problems you're causing are by not allowing me by you're side, I love you Aichi...."

The brunette whispered softly, blushing slightly himself as he looked into dazzling teary sapphires.

"But without me.... You could be normal and have a cute girl and family one day.... Nobody would look down on you...."

The younger boy murmured, thinking about how normal the older teen's life would be without him.

"Aichi I don't have a single care in the world about how others think of me"

"But-"

"No buts Aichi, I seriously do love you.... Do you love me?"

The younger boy sighed softly before a small smile crept its way upon his face.

"Yes, I don't think I would be able to ever stop loving you Kai...."

The brunette looked down upon the smaller boy whose sapphires were glimmering with unshod tears and who's face was adorably tinged with a slight scarlet blush.

"Good, then promise me that you won't leave me unless you truly do lose your feelings for me"

"Then I guess I won't ever leave you"

The smaller boy whispered as he placed a short light, affectionate kiss upon the older's cheek, the brunette smirked and kissed the smaller boy back but on the lips instead. Feeling relieved when the younger didn't push him away.

"You're really okay with being with someone like me though?..."

The brunette nodded, he thought it would have been obvious by now.

"Yeah, you're perfect in my eyes, I don't care what others have done to you as long as I'm with you...."

The brunette replied, feeling slightly embarrassed at all the love filled words that the two had recently exchanged, he wasn't ashamed, he just wasn't used to speaking like that.

"Thanks..... Anyway should we get going? So that we're not sitting on the ground anymore?"

Aichi asked as he got up to brush off all the traces of dirt that had clung onto him while he had been on the ground.

"Sure, where would you like to go?"

The smaller boy pursed his lip slightly as he thought for a bit, eventually a smile graced his lips showing that he had an idea.

"I'd like to walk around together..... Our last date just doing that was a lot of fun"

The brunette raised a brow at the younger's suggestion, it had just reached mid-day, the streets would have a lot of people, unlike late at night or early in the morning.

"Are you sure?....."

Kai asked, a little worried that people may say some cruel things that might upset the smaller boy.

Aichi nodded, blushing ever so slightly as sapphires gazed towards the ground.

"Yeah, if people have a problem, it's better sooner rather than later that they have to deal with it......"

"........ Alright then"

The older teen replied, he was glad that he had finally gotten through to the younger boy whom he had come to love so dearly.

"Thanks Kai, and I promise that I'll do my best so as to not think of myself as a bother for you"

The brunette let out a small sigh before nodding in agreement, he hadn't even would have guessed what the younger had been feeling without everything that had just happened. He guessed it was a start for him to begin to fully understand the blue haired boy.

Me: that's le end of le chappy~

Miwa: .....

Me: what?

Miwa: idk what to think

Me: >.>

Miwa: not my fault

Me: *sigh* ...... I'm no good at love... Anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~