Chapter 25-Growing Old

*4 Years Later*

"I'm going to find you" I say peeking under the couch as I hear a fit of giggles. I turn and find the drapes swaying back and forth.

"Hmm... Where oh where could Tim and Ben be?" I muse to myself before pretending to walk to the curtains. I see two sets of little bare toes wiggling under them. I tip back the curtains to see my two little boys covering their faces giggling

"Mommy, you found us" says Ben who is three.

"Yes. Now we need to find your sisters, they're hiding with Daddy" I say and the boys smile and hunch over walking like spy's.

My boys are both healthy and beautiful. After 2 months of living in our house we found out that I was pregnant. 9 months later I gave birth to Tim and Ben. Tim being the oldest already has some Alpha traits, taking charge is something he's good at. Ben on the other hand is like Switzerland, always stopping fights that break out between his siblings. He's already reading, at first it scared me but then Leo calmed me down saying Ben had just taken on my smarts.

"I hear Daddy!" Squeals Tim and he and Ben giggle

"Where?" I ask already hearing the creaking of wood as Leo shifts his weight.

"In the closet!" Says Tim and we sneak up to the closed door and I slowly turn the handle.

"We found you!" hollers Ben as Leo steps out with Zoey wrapped around his leg and Brandi wrapped around his neck.

"Oh No! You know what that mean?" Leo asks and the kids shake there heads

"Its time for me to take you guys to go to the dentist" Says Leo and the boys turn and run. Leo groans

"I told you to grab them and then tell them." I say taking Zoey off of Leo's leg and detaching Brandi from his neck.

"And I should have listened" says Leo giving me a kiss before he goes and chases after the boys. I look down at my girls, Zoey is slowly drifting off to sleep but Brandi is still very much awake. Out of all of the kids only Brandi got my eyes. The others have Leo's green ones. The kids are the spitting image of Leo, expect Brandi she has my eyes and hair to a tee.

"I love you" I say kissing the top of their heads. Zoey gives a little yawn. They're already one year old but it feels like they were born yesterday.

I walk upstairs to put them down for a nap. I put both of them down in their cribs. Zozo's eyes are closed before her head hits the pillow. But Brandi has never gone down as easy. I have a feeling she might be a bit of a trouble maker. After I put her down she uses the crib bars to pull her self into a sitting position.

"No" she says and I sigh, walking back to the crib careful not to wake up Zoey. I pick up Brandi and rock her slowly. Humming a song Dad used to sing to me. Soon her little eyelids grow heavy and she is fighting sleep. Once her eyes close I know she's sleeping. I gracefully place her back in the crib I turn on the baby monitor and close the door.

"Mommy! Mommy!" yells Tim running to me tears sliding down his cheeks.

"What is it, baby?" i ask pulling him in to a hug

"I don't want to go to the dentist!" he sobs and I kiss his head.

"He's just a Doctor for your teeth" I say and he wipes at his eyes.

"But Kyle says that he will pull out my teeth" sobs Tim and I shake my head

"Your cousin Kyle was fibbing" I say Kyle is Mary and Logan's first born shortly after Kyle was Jamey. Their twins were born a week after my wedding and I love them to bits, but they can sure be a handfull.