Chapter 16- School and a Road trip

"I bet she's pregnant"

"Yeah, that's the only way a guy like him would be with her"

"I heard they're getting married"

"Look at her scars from that addicent she was in, she's so ugly"

"She's gotta to be knocked up"

"I heard she almost died this summer!"

"But who would ever do it with her?"

"He was probably drunk"

"I mean ... just look at her. Why? Even drunk I wouldn't hit that"

The words cut through me like knifes as I walk down the hall and to my locker. Leo and I almost have no classes together. So I had to walk to my locker which is on the other side of the school from his and suffer through this. Everyone in the school is talking about Leo and I. Oh and if Jess and Max's are getting back together. Which will never happen.

"Hey, are you pregnant?" asks some guy chucking a wad of paper at me

"No" I whipser looking at my feet and trying to get to my locker as fast as I can. Everyone else gets to class besides for the head cheerleader. Oh God.

"But why would Leo be with you?" sneers Missy the head cheerleader wearing a skirt that is smaller than my shoe

"Maybe because I love her" says Leo wrapping is arm around my shoulders and kissing the side of my head

"Oh... I didn't see you there Leo" says Missy in a flirty manor.

"How's your day so far?" asks Leo addressing me completely ignoring the bubble brain

"Same old school" I say and me frowns opening his mouth to say something when a teacher interrupt

"Where should you be right now?" asks Mrs Whyte

"Class" I say and she nods

"Then get there" And gives me a smile, she is the best guidance councillor.

"Gotta go, babe" says Leo giving me a peck on the lips and walking off the the class beside mine

"Better hold on to him Giant, I might just need to show him a real good time" says Missy using my nickname that I've has since grade one. My wolf growls at her words. Leo is my mate. No one can question that.

"Whatever" I mutter going to class which is havoc. People were everywhere. The teacher isn't even in the room. I try to get to my seat as fast as I can but Missy trips me. I fall. But somehow I fall and end up landing on my elbow. I hear a snap and a let out a small scream looking at my elbow which as bent in all the wrong ways. Suddenly the room goes silent. I moan as I snap my bone back into place. And the whole room epurts in to laughter.

"Why would you trip her, she could have lost the baby" says a girl from my class who just took a picture of my sitting on the floor

I stand up I go to my chair and put my hood up. The teacher walks in and its like it never happened.

"Good Morning, Class." says Mr Brey

"Morning" we all grumble

"Well, this is your last year here" he says. Mr Brey is a short guy with a squeaky voice. He's kinda like that little teacher on Harry Potter. He keeps on talking but I'm not really listening. I'm just sitting there at the back of the class. My arm is healing its self. Soon it will just be a memory among scars. The damned scars that make me look littered and dirty, the same ones that nearly stole my life. I've grown to hate them. Leo says I'm beautiful, regaurdless of my lines that coat my body from glass, fire, and twisted trucks.