3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

???: did I make you wait too long, princess?

I stomped on his foot hard, which he let out a painful groan to as he let go of my waist. Turning around, I looked at him with a poker face and spoke, my voice monotonous.

Chaemin: keep your distance Yang, we're not even friends yet you're clinging onto me as if I'm someone really close to you. And yes, thanks to you I had to deal with that Sim

Jungwon: at least you could've told me nicely to let go... you're lucky you didn't stomp that hard, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten a tour.

Chaemin: oh c'mon we both know that you wouldn't let go of me if I told you nicely *eye roll*

Jungwon: we never know. I might even let go if it was you who asked princess *winks*
(A/N: yes I know this adorable baby can't wink but let's just say he learned to wink and now he can wink- :3)

Chaemin: geez get rid of your flirty self for now and just give me a tour! I still wanna eat *pouts*

Jungwon: oh so after I give you a tour I can continue flirting with you?

Chaemin: No that's-

Jungwon: in that case, let's get this tour over with already!

"Oh gosh what have I gotten myself into?... A sarcastic round of applause for me please —.—|||" Then this boy grabbed my hand and started to drag me.

Chaemin: I can walk so no need to drag me you know?

Jungwon: oh, I thought you were a baby who was just learning to walk *eye roll* a cute and pretty baby to be exact *winks*

Chaemin: yah!! I said stop flirting Yang!!!

I exclaimed, hitting his bicep.

Jungwon: oh fine....

He gave me a tour of the school, without flirting which I was very thankful about, cuz if he continued to do so then his flirty ass would've been on it's way to neptune-

Jungwon: and finally!! Here's the rooftop, where me and my friends hangout most of the time. And those two girls over there.

I looked at where he was pointing and saw that it was Sunghwa and Avery

Chaemin: ooh they're my friends actually. I'll go to them now~ bye!

I was gonna walk towards my friends when Jungwon stopped me. With a confused face, I turned around to ask him why when he kissed my cheek and ran away, leaving me . I heard "oh my gosh"'s and "ay"'s being yelled behind me, which made me process what just happened and oh boy was I mad.