18

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

*SCREECH*

I closed my eyes shut, holding tightly onto Jake as we hoped for nothing to happen. "Is this the end? Am I gonna die? No- Chaemin! What the heck are you even thinking?!" I stuck myself on Jake even more, waiting for what's about to come. But...

???: YAH ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WERE CROSSING THE ROAD?! DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY EYES TO NOT SEE THE TRAFFIC LIGHT?

"What the-..." I opened my eyes to see that the truck had stopped and the driver was out, yelling shit at us.

Jake: I'm sorry but if anyone here doesn't have any eyes to see, it's you mister. You're the one who decided to zoom on full speed and almost kill us!!

Driver: oh yeah? Why don't you look at the light properly first? Then-

He stopped his words as he looked at the traffic light.

Chaemin: then? What? Please continue your scolding mister~ we wanna learn our mistakes and improve ourselves *mocking tone*

Driver: you know what- never mind. Continue with your activities and whatever couple shit you're doing

Chaemin/Jake: EWWW WE'RE COUSINS WHAT THE FUCK

Driver: oops! My bad!! Now get lost.

Chaemin: gladly.

I flipped my hair on his face and started running away holding Jake's wrist. We laugh at the driver who started groaning and yelling as my hair had hit his face :D.

Jake: I swear why do people mistake us as a couple?

Chaemin: I know right? Like- you literally look like an ugly version of me.

Jake: excuse me? You came 2 years after me so YOU'RE the ugly version of me!

Chaemin: *scoffs* just because I came 2 years after you were born doesn't mean I'm the ugly version!

Jake: does too!

Chaemin: does not!

Jake: does too!

Chaemin: does not!

Jake: does too!

Chaemin: does-