22

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

Jungwon: shh... stop crying Chae... it's gonna be alright. She'll be fine.

He comforted me as I cried into my hands, an arm wrapped around my shoulder, holding me in his embrace.

Chaemin: w-will sh-she b- *hiccup* be ok-ay?

Jungwon: I... I can't assure you that. But whatever that's gonna happen to her, she'll be fine no matter. That's what I can assure you.

Jake: Chaemin!!!

I lifted my face from the palms of my hand, to see Jake and the rest of our friends rushing towards us. My cheeks soaked with tears as more came out of my eyes. Jungwon went towards the others, giving us some privacy.

Jake kneeled in front of me and looked into my eyes. His eyes were red from crying, dried tears on his cheeks.

Jake: how... how is she?

Chaemin: I-I don't kn-know... they haven't given a-any updates yet. I-I'm scared J-Jake... w-what if.. w-wha- *hiccups* what if sh-she...d-doe-

I was cut of by him shushing me by pulling me into his embrace.

Jake: shh Min. Don't think about that yeah? It's gonna be alright.

Chaemin: she's not gonna leave me right? She's not gonna leave me alone right? She'll make it out right?

Jake: stop Chaemin! Stop thinking like that! Please...

He pleaded, desperation heard in voice.

Jake: stop all your thoughts Min... give your mind a break.

My arms wrapped around him tighter as I nod. We stay like that for a while until Jake broke the hug.

Jake: did you tell Lix hyung yet?

Chaemin: n-no... I haven't told anyone yet. Jungwon was the one who called you guys.

Jake: I see. I'll go call him alright?

I nodded in response as he went to call Felix. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. While I was doing that, which slowly led me into a trance, I didn't notice that someone had sat next to me.

Niki: noona?

Chaemin: hm?

With a brow raised, I looked at him.

Niki: here. Have some of this.

He passed me a small paper bag, which I looked inside of to see bungeoppang(fish shaped buns).

Niki: back in Japan, I would always love eating this. My mom would make some just for me whenever I feel upset. So it's always been my comfort food. Whenever I miss my family back in Japan I would always eat this, because it brings me comfort and the happy memories of my family.