29

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

Right now, I'm just standing still on the front porch of Jungwon's house. "Uh... should I knock? Or just leave and say I'm not feeling well or something? No... that would be rude. Especially since I'm already in front of their door." And yes. As you can tell I'm contemplating whether I knock on the door or not-. After maybe a minute or two I finally decided to knock, and not even three seconds after the door opened, revealing the idiot who got me into this mess.

Jungwon: man what took you so long to knock?

He asks as he gestured me to come in, which I did and started removing my shoes.

Chaemin: what do you mean?

Jungwon: I saw you coming from my room window. So I came down to open the door for you but you seemed to be thinking if you should knock or not ahah.

Chaemin: so you were here, watching me struggle this entire time? You idiot!!

I punched him playfully on the shoulder after putting away my shoes, earning laughter from him as a response.

Jungwon: hey I was giving you time to mentally prepare yourself!! Be thankful for that at least you ungrateful child!

Chaemin: yeah yeah thanks I guess....

Jungwon: you're welcome Chae~

Rolling my eyes at him for fun, I turned my head away from him to look around, seeing pictures hung on the wall, coats kept hung and shoes kept arranged. "They're so organized..." I turn to face Jungwon, only to see him already looking at me. We stare at each other for a while in silence, until he breaks it.

Jungwon: your outfit is very pretty... it suits you.

Chaemin: *chuckles* aye you tryna flirt with me? But thank you, I appreciate that...

Jungwon: aww are you blushing?

My eyes widen as I touched my cheeks that were burning.

Chaemin: o-oh, no! I-it's just.. really hot in here, haha...

He gives you a weird look.

Jungwon: it's hot in an air conditioned house?

Chaemin: huh-... oh.

The blush on my cheeks deepened from the embarrassment I felt when he showed me the air conditioner just by the entrance of their living room. God I feel like an idiot now.

Jungwon: *mumbles* cute..

Chaemin: did you say something?

Jungwon: nope!

He gives me a sheepish grin. Of course I didn't believe what he just said, but I just shrugged it off. He leads me into the living room, only to regret it as we both saw the traumatizing scene of Hyewon and Yeonjun making out-

Chaemin/Jungwon: holy shi-

I slap hands over my mouth to shut up as I look at Jungwon with wide eyes, and he was reciprocating the same look. At the sound of our voices, the older two immediately pull away as they look at us in horror.

Hyewon: h-hey! It's not what-

But before she could continue, Jungwon interrupted her.

Jungwon: MOM! DAD! HYEWON NOONA AND YEONJUN HYUNG ARE MAKING OUT!

HYEWON: WE WERENT-

And once again, she was cut off, as their parents enter the living room with stern faces. I couldn't help but feel awkward. "God... I always end up in the wrong timing, don't I?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Okay so like- Ik I'm updating after almost half an year, and I'm like- so so sorry about it! School's been absolute bullshit and I barely get time to even open this bright orange app- even if I do I just reply to messages and disappear 🥲

And I'm really sorry for this short chapter! I'll try my best to make longer chapters and update often. No promises because I'm basically stuck in school almost 24/7(check my recent announcement for further details on what's happening-) but I'll try to at least!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also could you guys tell me your opinion on this story and a few things you expect on how this will end? I'd really appreciate if you do, so that I can improve more~

I love you all! Bye <3