26

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Jungwon

I unlocked the front door of my house and entered, noticing that none of the lights were turned on, which was kind of suspicious. And what made it even more suspicious is that Maeumi, my dog didn't come up running to the front door like usual when I come home.

Jungwon: no one mentioned they're going out.... even if they did, they at least keep the front door lights on...

I checked if their shoes were in place, and they were.

Jungwon: so they didn't go out. And they aren't asleep yet for sure. It's not even 9pm yet.

Taking off my shoes, I walked inside and looked in the kitchen to see no one. But just to make sure I turned on the light and scanned the place a bit more, leaving after I was sure that no one was there. I then proceeded towards the living room, turning on the light and looking around. But to my dismay, no one was in there either. Not even Maeumi.

Jungwon: weird...

With an uneasy sigh, I turn around to look around more when I was met face to face with my mom.

Jungwon: ahhhh!!

Shrieking, I fall backwards, landing on my butt with a painful thud.

Jungwon: ah eomma! Appa! You both almost gave me a heart attack!!

I whined, getting up and rubbing my bum. They both laughed at my state as I just huff in response.

Mrs. Yang: sorry Won-ah. But we need to talk to you about something.

Jungwon: huh? About what?

Mr. Yang: let's sit down first.

Confused, I nodded and sat down with them on the couch.

Jungwon: so, what is it that you wanna talk about to me?

Mr. Yang: well, first of all, are you seeing someone?

Jungwon: what? No! Where did you get that from?

I let out, slightly startled with the question.

Mrs. Yang: are you sure?

Jungwon: yes I'm sure. I haven't dated anyone since 5 months ago. But why are you asking so suddenly?

???: hey guys! I'm back~

We look towards the living room entrance where my sister entered.