19

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

The three of us looked at the owner of the voice and I could not believe who I saw.

Chaemin: LIXXIE!

Some students looked at us weirdly as I jumped on him. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.

Felix: how's my sugar bun doing?

Chaemin: ew- mate- you sound like a grandpa when you call me using those nicknames-

I said as I got out of his hold

Chaemin: but I'm fine! How about you, grandpa Felix? *teasing smile*

Felix: I'm fine too~ but yah! I'm older than you! Respect me!

Chaemin: I am respecting you though! I'm mentioning the grandpa part before your name as respect~

Felix: I- you're so mean *crying sounds*

Sunghwa: okay I'm very sorry to interrupt whatever "moment" you both are having but-

???: there you are Sunghwa! I've been looking for you everywhere!

We looked behind us to see Jake, Sunghoon and Jay, Jake being the one who spoke.

Sunghwa: me? Why were you looking for me??

Jake: so uh- you see- I decided to take Econ as my secondary subject for this semester and- OMG LIX HYUNG!

Felix: JAKEY!

The two do the bro hug thingy while laughing. The Park siblings, Sunoo and Jay giving them weird looks.

Sunghwa: can someone please explain what's going on?! We're getting hella confused and curious over here!

Chaemin: right- so- everyone! Meet Felix! Felix! Meet- uh- everyone!

Jake: *face palms* meet Sunoo, the eldest 02'er Jay, youngest 02'er Sunghoon and his sister, Sunghwa.

Felix: hi mates! Lee Felix here~ it's nice to meet you, mates!

Jay: nice to meet you too hyung!

Felix: hyung?

Sunghoon: Jake called you hyung. And we're the same age.

Felix: ahh- aren't you supposed to call him hyung too?

Jay/Jake/Sunghoon: we're the 02'z~