14

A/N: I'm dying- this baby is so cute T^T
Long chapter ahead-

A/N: I'm dying- this baby is so cute T^TLong chapter ahead-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

*2 days later, Monday*

I walked down the school hallway towards my locker, smiling and greeting some students I know without looking gloomy or anything. Well, I was trying not to look such. You may be wondering, how is Rosé? I wouldn't say she's fine, nor bad. She's in a coma, that I want her to wake up from so bad.

I opened my locker to put away the things I don't need. While I was at that, I felt a burning stare, or stares on my back so I turned around to see Enhypen staring at me. Gulping, I slightly bowed my head to greet them which they returned with a nod and looked away. Except for Jungwon. We held eye contact for a bit and I looked away, feeling a bit uneasy. Closing my locker, I started walking to first aid class which was located in the next building. Then out of nowhere, two people wrapped their arms around me in a way which made me almost fall.

Avery: Chelle!!

Chaemin: Avery, hey! When did you come?

Avery: yesterday~

Sunghwa: and you didn't tell us *pouts*

Avery: sorry hehe *sheepish smile* I wanted to surprise you guys!!

Chaemin/Sunghwa: well you surely succeeded on that.

Avery: *chuckles* anyway, I brought you guys some gifts from Jeju-do!!! I'll give them to you guys at lunch!

Avery started talking about what they did there, Sunghwa awing and laughing while I barely heard what they were talking about, my mind deep in thought.

Avery: Chaemin?

Chaemin: huh? Oh yeah, you were saying?

Sunghwa: are you okay?

Avery: yeah, you seem to be a bit out of it.

Chaemin: I'm fine, don't worry about it *forced smile*

Sunghwa: you sure? You can tell us if something's wrong.

Chaemin: *sigh* I'll tell you later. I don't wanna start the day with a spoiled mood.

They nodded and we continued walking to our classes. Avery had history and Sunghwa had art which was both located in the first building. Not long after, I entered my class and took my seat which was assigned the second last row next to the window. The teacher hasn't arrived yet so everyone was currently talking to each other. I stared at the table blankly as I went into a trance, again.