23

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

Jungwon: I'm back, love.

I felt my whole body temperature rise.

Chaemin: l-love?..

Jungwon: hm?

I saw Yeonjun, who was in front of us, widen his eyes at the name Jungwon used in order to call me.

Yeonjun: o-oh my! Jungwon-ah I never knew you were dating!!

Jungwon: well now you do hyung, isn't that right Chae?

Chaemin: what-

I started, but was cut off as Yeonjun started to question us- or Jungwon I guess.

Yeonjun: how long have you been dating?

Jungwon: it's been a while now.

Yeonjun: and you never told me?!

Jungwon: sorry hyung~ we wanted to keep our relationship a secret per Chaemin's request.

My head turned towards Jungwon, as I looked at him with wide eyes. He just looked at me and smiled, not giving a shit about what he's doing right now.

Yeonjun: I see. Does your sister know?

Jungwon: nope. No one knows. You're the first one to know about us.

Yeonjun: ohhh. *sigh* look at you my boy, you're all grown up now.

He exaggerates, wiping away his invisible tears with a napkin which came out of just nowhere.

Jungwon: aish stop that hyung!! You sound so weird right now~ By the way, is my sister perhaps here as well?

Yeonjun: well do I look like I care? No. And yes. She's on the ground floor as of the moment. Shall I call her for you?

Jungwon: I'll go down later, I shouldn't leave my Chaeminnie alone. Don't tell her about Chaeminnie yet okay hyung?

Yeonjun: alright. Enjoy your time lovebirds!!!

He waved at us and left the balcony kinda place. Once I was sure he would be far away from us, I turned to face Jungwon and flicked his forehead.

Jungwon: ow- what was that for?!

Chaemin: I should be asking you that!! Why did you tell him we're dating!?!!