28

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

Chaemin: oh gosh Sunghwa what should I do?!

I'm talking to Sunghwa on the phone as of the moment. Well- panicking to be precise. It's Friday, which means I'll be meeting Jungwon's parents.

Sunghwa: how am I supposed to help you with that? Either way why are you panicking that much? It's not that big of a deal-

Chaemin: not that big of a deal!? Park Sunghwa I'm literally gonna meet that idiotic sheep's parents!! How is that not a big deal?

Sunghwa: hey it's not my problem that you both acted like a couple in front of his sister and her bodyguard!!

Chaemin: don't blame it on me!! He was the one who started it first!

Sunghwa: you even played along with him!! So it's not only him to be blamed! You as well!

Chaemin: I- ... that's true I guess. Yah at least help your best friend somehow with this!!!

Sunghwa: again, how am I supposed to help you?!

Chaemin: I don't know?! You should- you know what? Never mind. You're not gonna be helpful.

Sunghwa: well that's very offending.

Chaemin: it was supposed to offend you anyway.

Sunghwa: rude much.

Chaemin: you love me though.

Sunghwa: unfortunately I do. But I do have a suggestion.

Chaemin: omg- Park Sunghwa knows how to give suggestions!?

Sunghwa: I can also end this call if I'd like to.

Chaemin: nono!! Tell me!!!

Sunghwa: desperate much... well~ the suggestion is ask Jungwon to help you. It's his house you're going to after all.

Chaemin: oh.. that makes sense I guess. Why can't you be smart like this in school?

Uhhh- I probably shouldn't have said that-

Sunghwa: ITS SCHOOL LADY! NOW SHUT UP AND GO CALL JUNGWON IF YOU DON'T WANNA MESS UP OR SOMETHING.

I winced as I put the phone away from my ear, bringing it closer again as she stopped screaming.