17

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

I'm currently reading a story as I sipped on my milk tea. Sunghwa and Avery had left the rooftop already as Sunghwa had athletics practice and Avery had netball practice. Enhypen is also here so I can hang out with them, but I'd rather have my peace and finish this book. It's a story where a vampire and a wolf fall in love heheh- no I'm not someone who's fond of romance stories but for some reason this book made me like romance. Blame the author for that. (A/N: :'D.) I was so into reading, I didn't notice that someone had sat next to me until they put their head on my shoulder. I flinched and looked to see Jake looking at me with a grin.

Chaemin: gosh you scared me...

Jake: sawry~

Chaemin: eh, don't be...

I continued reading the book as I was almost done with it.

Jake: what's the book about?

Chaemin: a vampire and a wolf. They fall in love and all that romantic shit.

Jake: *chuckles* but you said you don't like romance?

Chaemin: I don't. Tho I think this changed my mind. It's way better than the romance movies I watched.

Jake: can I borrow it after you're done?

Chaemin: sure! Let me just finish this page and I'll give it to you!

Jake: but what about the rest of the pages?

Chaemin: those are the author's thanks and stuff. I don't read those, way too boring to be read honestly.

Jake: wow, a boring person doesn't like reading boring things? I never knew that- ow!

He groaned as I flicked his forehead.

Chaemin: the audacity you have to call me a boring person.

Jake: you are though!

Chaemin: how am I boring?

Jake: umm..... you... uh- like maths!

Chaemin: dumbass you even like maths.

Jake: no I don't!!

Chaemin: what about the thing you said the other day?

Jake: that was a lie! Why would someone like me even have a slight interest in maths? Pfft....

Chaemin: what about all the straight A+'s you get in maths? What about you focusing in math class so much with those weird sparkles in your eyes? What about-

Jake: okay okay fine. You win... I'm telling auntie that you're being mean though!

Chaemin: oh yeah? How will you tell her?

Jake: by going to your house? Duh.

"Wait... does he not know? I told auntie and uncle Sim about it. Did they perhaps not tell him?" I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Jake calling me until he snapped his fingers on my face.