16

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

Before anyone could say anything.....

Mrs. Yang: YANG JUNGWON YOU PABO-YA WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THINGS AT SCHOOL EH?!

She grabbed Jungwon's ear and pinches it rather harshly.

Jungwon: ow ow ow eomma that hurts!!!

Mrs. Yang: oh really? Then how about now?!

She squeezed it more.

Jungwon: AHHHH eomma mianhae! Please huhuhu!!!

"Ouch... I think I can feel the pain too-" I thought as I brought my hand near one of my ears.

Mr. Yang: that's enough now sweetheart. Don't be too harsh on him.

She scoffed and let go of Jungwon's ear, who started rubbing his ear with a pout. Seeing this her face immediately soften

Mrs. Yang: aigoo was I too harsh? I'm sorry Wonnie~

She rubbed his ear softly. I stared at them with a sad smile and looked away, flashbacks and memories of my mom coming in my head.

Heeseung: soo- How did it go?

Mr. Yang: it went fine. But I think we still would like to have a talk with Chaemin-ssi's parents.

My face went pale and I froze on spot when he mentioned my parents. "Shit what should I say? I can't just say 'oh I'm sorry sir but I don't have any parents' so casually. That would be weird-." Noticing my silence Mrs. Yang spoke up.

Mrs. Yang: a sibling or any relative is fine as well! As long as they're older of course.

"Yeah my sibling's in a goddamn coma." I silently looked around and realized, Jake is my cousin. Making eye contact with him, I pleaded him to help me instead. He had this unreadable expression but spoke up.

Jake: uh- what about my parents? We both are cousin actually.

Mrs. Yang: really? Then no need! Just advice her to never do such things and yeah!

Mr. Yang: we'll be taking our leave now. Take care kids!

Jungwon: bye mom and dad!

Chaemin/Enhypen: bye Mr and Mrs Yang!

They left the office, leaving us in a slightly awkward atmosphere. I don't know what happened for it to get this awkward but okay-

Jake: Chaemin?

Chaemin: yeah?

Jake: so- never do such a thing again ok? *awkward*

Chaemin: mhm, yea, okay...

Maybe that's why- eh whatever.

Jay: we should probably get going. Classes are gonna start-

Speaker: Attention all high school and college students. Your classes after break will be cancelled for this week as all teachers, professors and advisors will be having meetings. Thank you.

Jay: never mind- I'm going to the rooftop then! Y'all coming?

The boys all agreed and then looked at me.

Chaemin: why are y'all looking at me?

Sunoo: you wanna go to the rooftop?

Chaemin: I mean- my friends are there so might as well. I'll head to the cafeteria first tho. I need to buy a drink.

Ni-Ki: can I come with you noona? I wanna get something too!

Chaemin: sure! Anyone else?

Sunghoon: nope! We'll be at the rooftop then!

Ni-Ki and I went to the cafeteria while the rest went towards the other direction.

Chaemin: wait- we'll first go to my locker so I can grab some money.

Ni-Ki: okay noona~

We went to my locker and while I was doing my locker combination, three students who were on the other side stared at me while doing their daily gossip routine.

Girl1: isn't that the new transferee?

Girl2: what is she doing with Ni-Ki oppa?

I heard Ni-Ki let out a sound of cringe.

Ni-Ki: I'm younger than them... stop making me old *pouts*

I let out a giggle.

Chaemin: no offense but I mean- you are really tall and they don't know your age or grade so it's likely for them to confuse you as their senior.

His pout got bigger, making me chuckle even more and pat his head.

Girl3: omg is she hitting on him?

The two of us let out quiet snickers.

Girl2: maybe they're really close friends? Both of them are foreigners anyway.

Girl1: isn't she from Australia? Aren't Australian teens especially girls always trying to get hook ups?
(A/N: please keep in mind that this is a gossip so don't hate me for this TT)

"And here we go again..."

Girl3: omg eww! Is she trying to get hooked up with Ni-Ki oppa?

Ni-Ki: for fucks sake I'm younger than you disgusting oldies!!! I may be taller than you short asses but that doesn't mean I'm older than you! Stop calling me oppa!!!

When he called them short asses I cracked up so bad. They looked at him in shock as he looks back at them with sass.

Ni-Ki: oh and just so you know, Chaemin noona is a nice, kind and good noona! If anyone's hooking up with someone then it's you pieces of plastic!!!

"Okay- who the fuck taught this baby what hookups are? Cuz I'm about to commit murder-"

Ni-Ki: now go away if you're here to nag at noona! Go do some productive shit. Or better, roller blade off a cliff!

He looked at his nails as those girls scoffed and went away.

Ni-Ki: even their scoffs sound like plastic.

Chaemin: *chuckles* looks like someone's taking sass lessons from his Sunoo hyung.

I said as I closed my locker and we started walking again.

Ni-Ki: how did you know that hyung's sassy?

Chaemin: I've seen all the drama. Especially in the comment section of his insta posts. It's fun reading and seeing people give up on nagging him.

Ni-Ki: I know~ yet some people still do it. Poor people still don't realize that they won't win against the Kim Sunoo *shakes head*

Chaemin: bird brains I tell you.

We continued talking about random things as we went to the cafeteria.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
???

Caller: that's amazing news! So when do you plan on ending her?

???: definitely not now. If I make a move immediately I might get caught.

Caller: that's a good point. But don't take too long because of that. I want her sister dead before 2 months. And she herself dead in 4 months.

???: you can count on me sir. *smirks*

Caller: good. Now I gotta go. Call me if you got any more news

???: will do sir.

I ended and stared at the wall with a smirk.

???: ahh my dear Chaemin-ah... better live your life to the fullest. 'Cause you're next. *evil cackle*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───