10

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

The sound of chairs moving erupted in the class but I payed no mind to it. That was until I felt stares on me and saw a few students surrounding me. Closing my sketch book and putting away my AirPod, I stared at them with a brow raised.

Chaemin: how may I help you? *fake smile*

???: who are you?

Chaemin: just call me Rachelle.

???: Rachelle eh? Pretty name given to an ugly girl. *clicks tongue* Your parents have bad taste in naming. Foreigner?

Chaemin: not my problem they decided on the name either way. And yes, why?

???: where are you from?

Chaemin: my home?

???: what country?

Chaemin: Korea?

???: what continent?

Chaemin: Asia?

???: I give up *hands up* what are you doing here in this school? To flirt with the boys here? Just so you know, no one's into nerds like you here.

Chaemin: from my knowledge this is a school and not a dating spot- but times have changed ig- so you can make it into a dating spot if you like! *in a bit louder voice* cuz we all know that you're here to date and not to study. I feel bad for your parents *fake pouts* they're probably spending all their money just to get you in one of Korea's best schools and campus so they can brag about it. I bet once they find out about your grades and the numerous times you've got into detention, they'll be so upset with you and maybe even disown you, leaving you on your own.

???: you little shit do you know who you're talking to like that?!

Chaemin: well I don't know your name, and I don't really care about it, but I do know that you're a dumbass slut who goes around the whole country- maybe even the whole world, being that disgusting whore you are. Oh and, *stands up* are you sure that I'm little? *sarcasm mode on* Cuz my 5'5 self looks sooo short next to your what I predict 4'11 self.

The classroom filled up with snickers.

???: you- *tries to calms down* I'm Nina, 16 years old, class 10A7, majoring in Architecture department, schools most loved girl ever!!

A pfft left my mouth and was heard from beside us as well so we turned to see Enhypen bursting in laughter.

Chaemin: Rachelle, 18 years old, class 12S1, majoring in Science department, Music and Arts as secondary stream. I came here to get knowledge, not to get fame and shit.

Nina: you're boring.

Chaemin: I'm a human bro, not a mirror.

Nina: you!!

Chaemin: me?

Nina: you... *trying to form words*

Chaemin: me what? C'mon~ say what you're gonna say~

Nina: you... you're a bitch!! A shitty motherfucking bitch!!

Chaemin: *dramatically coos* aww now that wasn't so hard to say was it? *poker face* again, am I a human, or your mirror?

Nina: y'know what? I'm calling my dad!!!

Chaemin: aww you're gonna call your daddy? Oh no I'm so scared~ my dear prince charming!! Please come and save me!!! Her dad is gonna hurt me!!! Wah wah wah!

Everyone was laughing their souls out while Mrs. Hoe- I mean Nina was enraged. Lmao her face tho- looks like a red tomato that's about to explode.

Nina: oh just you wait! My dad will get you expelled from here in just seconds when I tell him!! Your parents will be so mad at you for it!!

Chaemin: my parents wouldn't even care if I get expelled or not.

Nina: aww, does someone have an unhealthy relationship with their parents? That's so sad~

Chaemin: you're starting to cross a line you shouldn't be.

Nina: am I now? What happened to "Miss Fierce Bitch" from earlier? Got too sensitive?

Chaemin: you little shit better shut up right now or istg I will do something.

Nina: what are you gonna do? Kick me?

Chaemin: I was thinking of slapping you, but then it seems like you wanna get kicked! So yes! I'll kick you.

Nina: go ahead then, bet your kick is like getting hit by a soft breeze.

Before I could say anything someone spoke up and I saw that it was Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki: ahem, I'm very sorry to interrupt you two but Nina-ssi?

Nina: yes Riki oppa?

Ni-Ki: okay- first of all- don't call me oppa, it's weird. Second of all, you better stop what you're doing before you regret it and end up like Jungwon hyung over there *points at Jungwon*

I looked at Jungwon who had a bandage wrapped on his foot with walking sticks next to him. "Ooh damn... I must've stomped on it too hard... should I apologize? Nah~ but then again I feel bad so I'mma apologize"

Nina: w-wait... you're the one who did that? How?

Jungwon: *sarcasm* she lightly stomped on my foot *emphasize on lightly*

Sunoo: lightly?! Dude you have to use walking sticks now!

Jungwon: I'm saying what she said hyung.

And now the spotlight is on me.

Chaemin: what? I wasn't lying when I said that *shrugs*

They still stared at me.

Chaemin: look I know I'm beautiful but staring is very rude. Gosh I might get a sunburn from y'all staring at me like that.

Nina: that wasn't funny.

Chaemin: I wasn't tryna be funny anyway.

Nina: you're so bitchy.

Chaemin: and you're so shitty.

She raised her hand and was about to slap me when...

???: KWON NINA!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Yeah so in this chapter Chaemin over here is me when someone pisses me off lol- hope you liked it! <3