24

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Jungwon

Jungwon: uhhhh- hyung? Noona? As much as I don't wanna ruin your moment- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KISSING ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF US?!-

The two quickly moved away from each other and got up when I said that.

Yeonjun/Hyewon: it wasn't on purpose! We didn't mean to do that! It was his/her fault!

Both of them looked at each other, eyes sneered.

Yeonjun/Hyewon: excuse me!? My fault?!! It's your fault!! No it's not!! Yes it is!! Yah!!! Stop saying what I'm saying!! No YOU stop saying what I'm saying!! Hey cut it off already!!

Chaemin and I just stared at them with amusement. The two of us looked at each other for a second, back at them and again at each other.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

To say that the atmosphere would be a huge understatement.

Chaemin: eheh... um- you know what? I think I'mma step out-

Hyewon: no you are not leaving!! Not even moving from your spot!!

Immediately I froze, having the feeling that if I even moved an inch, I'd be done for.

Hyewon: now tell me, who the heck are you? And why do you wanna date my brother?

"Date?! Brother?! What!?!" I looked at Jungwon, who looked back at me for a bit, and then at Yeonjun

Jungwon: hyung?

Yeonjun: yes Jungwonnie?

Jungwon raised one of his eyebrows, not saying a word as he bores holes into Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: okay fine! I'm really really sorry but... I may or.... may not have told your sister that you both are dating?-

Both Jungwon and I let out groans at what he said.

Jungwon: hyung!!! I told you not to tell anyone!

He whines. I just stand there not knowing what to do or say. "Bro why does shit like this have to happen to me? What did I ever do wrong in life to deserve this?!"

Yeonjun: I'm sorry okay! I just got excited at the thought of you dating someone and introducing her to me!! And I couldn't help but tell Hyewon about it.

Jungwon: but still!! I-

Hyewon: that doesn't matter right now okay?! We can talk about this later. Now.

She turns towards me.

Hyewon: tell me kid. Who are you?

Chaemin: uh- Park Chaemin, or Rachelle.