9

So- there'll be a bit of violence?- not like the really bad kind of violence but yeah- thought of leaving a note in case :>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chaemin

I walked into the cafeteria where my friends were. My eyes scanned the room searching for them as I took slow steps. I then saw a girl waving her arms at me like crazy and the girl sitting next to her is tryna calm her down while more than half of the cafeteria was looking at her as if she's insane. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Avery who was waving her arms. Facepalming, I walked towards them and the first thing that happened was Avery bringing me into a bone-cracking hug- :")

Avery: Chae!!!

Chaemin: g-goo-d t-to s-s-se-e y-yo-u t-t-too A-very *chokes* p-plea-se l-let g-go n-n-ow

She immediately let go and I took a deep breath.

Avery: oops- sorry~

I shook my hands to dismiss her as I sat down.

Sunghwa: so you're not eating?

Chaemin: oh- I forgot to get my lunch eheh. Brb then!!

They nodded so I stood up and went to line. I played with my phone, walking whenever the line moves. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a head rest on my right shoulder.

???: sweet cheeks~ I missed you~

"Aish this bitch..."

Chaemin: awww really? I missed you too not!

And I elbowed his rib cage. He jolted backwards, letting out a painful yelp while I just snicker quietly, the others around us looking at us weirdly.

Chaemin: better stop doing that shit of yours if you still wanna stay alive Jungwon-ssi~

Jungwon: I-I probably... should- ow...

Chaemin: you better.

Jungwon: I'll try sweet ch- ow!!

I flicked his forehead and walked towards the counter as it's already my turn to grab lunch, leaving flirty ass in pain.

Chaemin: hm... I'll get a spicy cream chicken sandwich, a blueberry tart and milk tea please!

The lunch lady prepared my order and I grabbed the lunch money in my skirt pocket.

Lunch lady: that'll be $10.