1. Dream come true ✨

Krithi's pov:

Today's gonna be the best day of my life. I have loved cricket with my whole heart since I was a child. I left nothing related to them. The matches, their interviews, articles and at last not even Wattpad fanfics. I have finally got the job to work with them. Is there any better news??        
Nah!

I will be meeting the team for the first time today at the airport. We are all going to South Africa for the cricket tour.We will all be in the flight together for 10 hours, forty five minutes. How amazing is that! It's just the beginning. I'll be working with them from today. I am their manager. Ok, not manager exactly but an intern manager and I'll be assisting Sanjana Ganeshan, who's their official manager and wife of the bowling legend, Jasprit Bumrah.

Oh,oh, oh! I am gonna meet RohiRat! I can't wait to see their banters and silly fights in live. I love those two as much as I love my family. Can't wait to see them all having fun together in the plane. 

I have reached the airport and decided to call Sanjana to ask her where to join them.

'Hey Sanjana, I am at the airport. Where should I come now?'

'Where exactly are there now?'

'I am still at the entrance.'

'Stay there. I'll be there in five. We'll go together.'

'Yeah,ok'

So the first cricketer I am gonna meet is gonna be bumrah! Does he look the same like he does on screen?

I was going through my phone to kill time until she comes. I felt a pat on my shoulder and turned around and saw Sanjana and Bumrah.

'Hey krithi.' she said hugging me.

'Hello. So nice to see you in person finally.' I said.

'Jassi, this is krithi.' She told him and he forwarded his hand and said, ' Hi krithi. I have seen your photo already. She showed it to me after you have got appointed.'

'Thats good to hear. Looking forward to work with you all.' I said shaking hands with him. He gave me a smile on response.

'Ok now we'll go inside. The reporters are starting to gather.' he said looking at her and she nodded. She turned to me and signalled me to get inside the entrance.

We walked to a waiting room and the sight before my eyes gave me butterflies in my stomach. Only Rohit Sharma, Ritika and their daughter were there by then.

"Rooo!!" I screamed internally but managed to keep calm to the outside.

'Boom Boom' said Sammy in her cute voice as she saw us entering. That turned Ro and Ritika's attention to us. 'Thank God someone has come. I am getting so bored now.' said Ritika.

'Everyone is gonna come soon. Also, this is krithi. The intern manager at ICT.' she said introducing me.

'Hi, I am krithi.' I said introducing myself.

'Hi Krithi. Good  to have you here. Seems like it's difficult to handle this herd for which they wanted an second manager.' said Ritika.

'Who is this new aunty?' asked Sammy placing her hand on my knee.

Aunty? I am just 22!

'She's krithi didi. She has come to work here with us.' said Sanjana.

'Will she play with us?' she asked.

'Of course, I'll play with you.' I said pulling her cheeks.

Just then Hardik, Natasha, Agastya have come along with Rahul and Athiya.

This is too much for a single day. I don't think I'll get used to  behave normally having them around.

'Krithi, here starts your work. You have to go to everyone who enters this room and collect their covid test reports from them. They'll usually submit them somewhere else. But you doing this will help you connect to everyone.' Sanjana told me. 

'Sure.' 

'Start from us.' She said smiling.

'Mr.Bumrah and Mrs. Sanjana, please hand  me over your covid reports.'

'Gosh that's too much formal. And trust me that's not needed here. Call them by their first names and in a friendly way not in formal tone.' She said.

'Ok. So jasprit and sanjana, please give me your covid reports.'

'Here it is.' said Jassi handing me both their reports. Now it's time to go talk to Ro!

But what do I call him? What do I call everyone? I am used to their nicknames due to Instagram fan pages and stories. But I can't call them with nicknames. It's too soon for that.

'Please hand over your covid test report.' I said meekly going to him.  He was sitting on a chair with his head bent, looking at the phone in his hand. Listening my voice he lifted his head and looked me and said, ' You sound as if I am gonna eat you. Ease yourself.' he said.

'Ok, Rohit sharma.' I don't even know why I called out his full name instead of just Rohit.

'It's been a long time hearing my full name. But don't call me that. Call me Rohit, just like anyone else calls me.' he said handing me three reports.

'Okay Rohit' I said with a smile and left from there.

I went towards Hardik and Rahul. Natasha and Athiya were whispering some thing while Hardik was talking to Rahul. Bu Rahul seemed to busy playing with Agastya who was in his lap. I went there and cleared my throat and began speaking,' Guys, I am Krithi, the new intern manager here. And please hand over your covid test reports to me.'

They all looked at me for a few seconds. It was hardik who spoke first. ' So Sanjana has resigned her job?'

'We saw her coming inside.' Athiya reminded him.

'She could have come as Jassi's wife like you came as his girlfriend.' he said pointing at Rahul.

'She said she's an intern.' said Natasha.

'Sanjana is still working here and I'll be assisting her. I am here for my internship.' I said clearing their doubts.

'Oh ok. What's your name, keerthi?' he asked.

'Uhh, it's Krithi.' I said.

'Ok,Ok. Here's my report.' He said giving me his report. They have all handed me their reports and I left from there. I sat in my seat, waiting for others to come. I was waiting the most to see Virat and Anushka. 

Will they let me see Vamika's face or not?

They will, probably.

I have waited for some five minutes and then, Virat walked in with luggage and Anushka followed him with Vamika in her hands. Oh, There are here finally! But I couldn't see vamika's face. 

To my surprise, Virat and Rohit didn't talk to each other. Not even a greeting. WEIRD. 

The hall  had chairs to the left and right side of the walls with space in between the two rows. I along with Sanjana, bumrah, Rohit,Ritika sat in one row while the others in the other. Virat and Anushka have gone towards the other row and sat with them. They all began chatting and it lasted for quite some time. After that I have decided to go to tell to collect the reports. 

As soon as I walked towards them, Vamika turned to me and looked at my face with curiosity. I too kept staring at her. She was too adorable. 

'Hey, do you need something?' asked Anushka  getting my attention. 

'I am Krithi, the new intern manager here. Please hand over your covid reports to me.' I said.

'Oh, you are working here. Good to have you here.' She said with a warm smile. 

'Here are our reports.' said virat handing them to me, smiling briefly. I have gone back to my place, collecting them. 

The others have started coming slowly. But it looked like the whole team was divided in gangs. The biggest shocker and disappointment being, RohiRat weren't together. 

I sat in my chair scanning everyone. They'll seemed so different from what I imagined.