A/N: GRATEFUL 😇❤️

You guys have no idea about how much joy you bring into my life. I am always on Wattpad checking if I have any new votes, comments or follows and to see if the views have increased. And every time I see it happen my face automatically turn into a smile. That's the effect you all have on me. So happy to have started this journey and meet like minded people.

Thanks for reading my stories and voting and commenting on them. It truly means a lot to me. So I have decided to tag you all down and thank you all. When I checked my notifications in Dec 2021, the notifications at the bottom were exactly dated a month ago. So I thought that the notifications will be stored until a month. But when I checked them again on Jan 27th, only those notifications dated from Jan 17th were there.

So this time I am tagging only from 17th Jan. From next time I'll be doing so for the entire month. See you all in the next GRATEFUL chapter at the end of February.

So here I am tagging all those who voted, commented, added to public library across all my stories. I love you all❤️❤️

Also to the silent readers, thank you so much guys. I wish I could tag you all as well, but it's impossible to find you out, so thanking you all here.

nuttss06

shrutitter567

Harshitha_13

bharuten

PARIMALA020

user35682641

CrazyforICT

Tanzi18

cutegirlishoney

MahiKSaha16

Avni456

somyagupta2012

  srruaa

vaishu1505

enamot

noushin_0309

Rishikanovak

nkc2405

arjunsuba

NatureGirl999

__twirling_pages__

AshuICT

KavyaSreePothuru

  kingship_8090

bhavikasimple

  ayushmitarout