Thought

When I started writing B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S I had the whole ICT in mind. But seeing Ro's post where he said he was shocked knowing Virat's descision to step down from captaincy has distributed me a lot.
So the theme has slowly shifted to RohiRat rift and I have no regrets.

But the thing is there are so many aspects that must be covered like Shreykrithi track, RohiRat bonding, team bonding, the kids and all. I first thought of continuing all that in this book itself but then I wanted to end this at their reconciliation. So I am now thinking to write part 2 book of this. It covers more of Shreykrithi, team bonding, banters, kids( sammy, vamika, Ziva,aarya, agastya).

So this part 1 (B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S) is completely on RohiRat rift while the next book is gonna be of the entire team along with Shreykrithi. Also I'll do a separate Instagram book and publish those chapters with context from the book 2.

I always wanted to do a ICT Instagram book but I was unsure of what context to include. But now what's in my mind is to make this a three book series ( but each can be read as a standalone too.

Book 1: B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S ( RohiRat rift)

Book2: Title not yet decided ( Shreykrithi, ICT banters and team bonding. In simple terms continuation of book 1)

Book3: Only instagram chapters of ICT related to book 2 but can be read as a standalone too.

⭐So tell me what do you think of the idea. Are you gonna read the other two books in the series if I write them? Please respond to this guys. Because I'll only know if you guys give response. All the silent readers, please respond 🥺

Also guys why don't you show interest to ICT love stories as much as you do for the team stories. There's one book I've been reading recently on Wattpad about the love story of a cricket player. I loved it soo much but the views are less compared to ICT stories.

I had started 'Virushka: We deserve each other' with so much hope. But I didn't get enough response. I had a very beautiful story in my mind but there wasn't much response.

Even now I got another idea for Rahiya, a plot that I haven't seen on Wattpad. It's so special to me again but the only thing that's stopping me from writing is thinking what if there won't be enough response.

Both these stories are so special to me but they ( We deserve each other is published while I still didn't publish the Rahiya one) aren't getting response as this book or my other ict books are getting.

I am not gonna say the same about my 'Virushka: Our eternal love' because it was my first book on Wattpad and before that I didn't even read any stories on Wattpad to understand how it all works. But from half or so I gave my best to it too.

⭐Why are you guys not so interested in ICT love stories as much as the team stories. Any special reason?

____

I have put ⭐ before two points, please answer to those. Please. I want an answer 🥺❤️

____

Also sharing something I have felt while watching the match today:

Until a few months ago I would be so upset when Ro or Virat failed to perform well. But recently I have started feeling something different. They have played for India for so long and have already given their best. And now it's high time for the youngsters to step in. It's really unfair to still hope for Ro or Virat to win matches. I mean they must play well for the country they are representing. But they have given so much for the country already and is this the respect we give back to them by questioning them?

For Ro, it's about him not playing matches due to injures and for Virat it's about his 71st century.

They have done so much for our country and how long are we gonna depend on them still. They still have the potential in them. I am not saying that they are finished.

In Mahi- Yuvi era by this time Ro and Virat have stepped in and played the crucial knocks. The powerful knocks and the consistency showed by them was next level. And now it's time for the youngsters to do that.

I no longer get sad when Rohirat get dismissed with less runs. I want to see the youngsters winning matches for us. Prasidh's bowling in the entire series, Deepak and Shardul's  all rounding, Sky and Kl in last match, Shreyas n Rishabh today, this is what I want to see in every match. The youngsters taking the pressure and responsibility on themselves. It started giving me so much happiness each time I see a youngster shine.

____

Don't forget to comment to those ⭐ questions

Please 🥺