11. RRR: Confrontation 🤯

Check my comment guys😁

_____

RRR idea by greeshma2905

WRITER'S POV:

They all stood there, disappointed with their futile mission. The playdate was done and everyone had gone back to their rooms. Rahul had left his phone in Rishabh's room. So he went there to collect it.

'Rahul, did you see Ishan?' Rishabh asked him.

'No, I haven't seen him anywhere.'

'I am telling this for sure, he's sitting somewhere alone crying, blaming our failure onto him.' Rishabh said.

'Yeah, he's so sensitive that way. Come let's go search for him.' Rahul suggested and both of them headed out of the room searching for Ishan.

'He might be in his room.' said Rahul.

'Yeah, let's go to his room.' said Rishabh.

They went to his room and knocked the door but there was no response. They banged the door again but there was no reply again.

'Ishan, open the door. If not I swear I won't talk to you ever again. You know how serious I am with promises right.' warned Rishabh.

Ishan had finally opened the door looking so gloomy, not looking into their eyes. They barged into the room.

Ishan's face turned so pale as he was crying for so long.

'Why are you crying now?' Rahul asked placing his hand over Ishan's shoulder trying to pacify him.

'Because this is all my mistake. I came up with a foolish idea and now because of me Virat bhai is hurt.' Ishan said trying to control his tears.

'This is not your fault at all. If there's anyone to blame in this it's Ro and Virat bhaiyyas.' Rishabh said.

'Krithi came up with such a good idea and it worked out so well. While I gave a foolish idea and it has just made things worst.' Ishan said.

'But we all agreed to the plan right. We are all to blame. No actually if there's anyone at fault today it's only Ro, no one else.' Rahul said.

'Seriously. What's even his problem? Why is he behaving like that?' Rishabh sighed.

'I am done with all this now. I have no more patience left in me. I am going to talk to Ro now.' Rahul said.

'Are you serious?' Rishabh asked.

'Yes I am.' Rahul said

' I am going to come with you too. We should get answers today.' Rishabh said.

'Are you sure you're gonna accompany me?' Rahul asked.

'Yes I am. Come let's go.' Rishabh said and stood up.

'Are you guys really going?' Ishan asked.

'Yes we are. And you don't plan to join us. He'll look at your face and say that we brought you to emotionally blackmail him.' Rahul said.

'What if he gets angry at you?' Ishan asked.

'Well he's gonna stop talking to us as well.' Rishabh said.

'Ok let's not waste anymore time. Ishan we'll see you later.' Rahul said. Both of them left Ishan's room and walked towards Ro's room quite determined. They knocked his door and Rithika opened it.

'What are you guys doing here?' she asked.

'We've come to talk to Ro. Is he there?' Rahul asked.

'Yes I am here. Come in.' Ro said from behind.