4. Reason😵

A/N:

You all don't have a clue about how much happiness you'll are bringing into my life.

Everytime I see a notification it makes me so happy. Those votes, comments or seeing the views on my story increase makes my day. I open Wattpad atleast 10 times in a hour to check if there are any new notifications.

That's how much important you guys have become in my life. Thanks for all the love and support. I wish you all, the entire happiness in the planet. ❤️

Also from now I will be updating on alternate days. My first semester has started so need to focus on studies also.

See you all on 23rd, Sunday.

It's its match day today🥳.
Hope we have a good day on the field today🤞
___________________________________________

Krithi pov:

So Virat and Anushka are gonna stay in room opposite to mine while next to them is Rahul and Athiya. And rishabh is in the room next to me and next to his is Shreyas's room. How cool is that?!

I took my luggage and headed upstairs to my room. I was so tired by then. As I got out of the elevator I saw Hardik forcefully trying to unlock Room 305.

The name plate beside the door mentioned that it was Siraj's room.

'Hardik, what are you doing?' I asked going to him.

'Huh? I am just trying to open my room's door.'

'No, you are trying to open Siraj's door using your key.' I corrected him.

'This is my room. ' he said.

'Please look here.' I said pointing at the name plate.

'Yeh Siraj ka hai? Then where's mine?'

'Yours is 205. The same room, in the second floor.' I said looking at the paper in my hand.

'I got confused. Thanks ' he said with a sheepish smile and left downstairs.

These guys forget such little things yet manage to win big games for India. How is that even possible?

I went into my room and quickly got freshened up. By the time I came out of the washroom I started feeling immense hunger. My stomach growled.

I got dressed up and decided to go have dinner. I came out of my room and noticed a beautiful design on the wall before. I want to click a picture of it and maybe use it in my house as well.

I took out my phone and clicked a picture. Not satisfied with the outcome I decided to take another one. While I was about to click the picture, someone has snatched my phone from my hand.

'What are you doing?' asked the person.

I turned to my right to see Virat with his eyes filled with anger as if I murdered his loved one.

'What do you mean?' I asked confused.

'I saw you talking Vamika's picture.' he snarled.

'Really? Do you even know what I was doing?' I huffed.

'We have seen you taking a picture. Don't try to cover it now. ' said Anushka Sharma coming from my left.

'Relax guys. You are just talking rubbish. Let me tell you something, I am not obsessed with that kid of ours. Check my gallery if you want.' I challenged.

'What's the lockscreen password?' he asked rudely.

I opened it with fingerprint and gave him the phone.