6. Plotting 👀

Krithi's pov:

We used the elevator to go downstairs. Vamika was in my arms but was playing with Rishabh's hair.

By then there was no limit to my hunger. I had to eat something.

'Here, take her into your arms. I have to eat something. I am so hungry.' I said handing Vamika to Rishabh.

'Ishan hasn't eaten as well. Go with him.' He said.

'Yeah, come. There are others too who haven't eaten. We'll eat together.' Said Ishan.

'Yeah, ok.' I said and walked with him to the dining hall.

We filled our plates with food and I walked after him. He halted near a table where Shreyas, Rahul, yuzi and Sky were sitting. We sat there with them. Rishabh also joined us by then along with Vamika.

'So tell us what happened in the room?' Asked Rishabh.

I told them all about the picture incident and then moved on to what Virat said about Rohit.

'But he never told about this. How could he discuss this with you but not with us?' whined Rishabh.

'Because everyone at ICT is aware of that. So they don't talk about it.' reminded Shreyas.

'It's really hard to take sides. I love both Virat bhaiya and Rohit bhaiya equally.' said Yuzi.

'Yes. Ro Bhai helped me a lot at MI. But Vee bhai was always there to support me in my lean patches.' agreed Ishan.

'Yeah exactly. The same applies to me as well.' said SKY.

'Though I love Virat more, it's still hard for me as well.' said Rahul.

'Yeah, it's hard for each and every one of us here.' said Shreyas.

'We should really do something then.' said Rishabh.

'Exactly, what I feel. I don't know how but by the end of this SA tour, RohiRat must reconcile.' I said and they all agreed in unison.

'But what do we do?' asked Rahul.

'What if Rohit in an unavoidable circumstance has to take care of Vamika?' I suggest.

'He never played with her. Maybe it might be the first step. But how are we gonna do that?' asked Ishan.

'Firstly, I and he aren't that close for him to shout on me even if he gets angry. And also neither of you can do that owing to the fact that they know how well aware you are of the rift. So I think I must do it.' I said.

'Ok. But what will you do?' asked yuzi.

'First we must isolate Ro-' I was saying something but was interrupted by Yuzi.

'Are you saying we must expose him to covid and after he gets infected we should isolate it. Bad idea Krithi. We can't risk his health.'

'Not that Isolate. I meant to say, no one other than him must be present in that particular location while we do this.'

'Do what?' asked Rishabh.

'Let her talk first.' snapped Shreyas.

'Yeah please let me tell my idea. Don't interrupt me.' I said.

'Ok, fine. What's your idea?' asked SKY.

'I will go on a walk with Vamika and suddenly I have been called somewhere else and I must go immediately. And the first person I can see is Rohit. So I hand over her to him and ask him to take care of her and leave hurriedly without giving him a chance to say or do anything.' I explained.

'That's really a good idea. But he's rarely on his own.' said Rahul.

'I'll ask him to join me. And then I'll leave from there. So he'll be alone and at the same time we'll do this.' said Shreyas.

'Yeah, we'll do this.' said Rishabh.

'This is only the first step. We must plan so much after that.' said Rahul.

'Yeah but let's see one step at a time.' I said.

'What are you guys doing here?' asked Hardik coming to us.

'Shall we tell him?' asked Yuzi.

'No, he has the loosest tongue in the world. ' said Rahul

'Arey, what's that? I want to know.' said Hardik.

'Even I think this is a bad idea.' said Shreyas.

'I will go and tell everyone that you guys are plotting something.  When everyone keeps asking you guys, then you'll have to answer.' hardik said.

'Chill, we are just teasing you.' said Sky.

'Sit down. We'll tell this to you.' said Rishabh.

We told everything to Hardik.

'If you speak of this to anyone else, I'll kill you for real.' warned Rahul.

'But how am I supposed to know who all knows this and with whom I must talk about this.' said Hardik.

'Don't talk to anyone by yourself. If anyone comes and talks about this, only then you talk.' said shreyas.

'We'll create a what's app group for us. What say?' asked Yuzi.

'No it's risky. Our partners will see and also Virat knows my password. He might see.' said Rahul.

'He wants everyone's password. He knows mine too.' said Hardik.

'So when shall we start our plan?' asked Yuzi.

'Why delay. Let's do it tomorrow.' I suggested.

'Yeah, first test starts in two days. We'll be so busy after that. So let's do it tomorrow.' said Shreyas.

'As if you or I am gonna get selected in the playing eleven.' joked Hardik.

'Yeah, but Rohit and Virat are gonna play.' said Shreyas hitting hardik.

'Don't talk rubbish Hardik. Think before you speak.' said Rahul.

Shreyas became a bit dull after that.

He scored a century in his test debut. Why won't he be in the playing eleven.

'Don't shout guys. See Vamika is sleeping.' said Rishabh.

She was cutely curled up in his lap and was sleeping peacefully.

'I should wash my hands. What should I do?' he asked.

'Give her to me. I am anyway heading upstairs. I'll hand over her to her parents.' I suggested.

'Yeah,ok.' he said. I gently took her into my arms making sure she's not gonna wake up.

'I am also sleepy now. Come let's go together.' said Shreyas.

'Ok.' I said and got up. Both of us walked out from the dining hall. I was about to climb the steps while Shreyas said, 'Let's use the elevator. Why to climb three floors?'.

'I'll get to spend more time with her this way.' I said.

He smiled and began walking with me on the stairs.

                       .........................

A/N:

This chapter was supposed to be updated tomorrow. But as I have finished writing it , I am updating it.

Pls vote and comment.

See u all on 27th

Stay safe and happy

Love u all❤️