7. The first step👣

Rohit's POV:

'Dada get up. Your phone is ringing.' said Sammy climbing onto me and threw my phone onto my face.

'Sammy what are you doing?' I asked.

'Sorry dada. It fell from my hand.' she said and kissed my cheek as an apology.

'It's ok. Where's mommy?' I asked her.

'She's bathing. Answer the phone dada. Shrey chachu is calling.' she said.

What does this idiot has to do this early in the morning?

'Hello shrey.'

'Bhai, what are you doing?'

'I was sleeping peacefully until you called. What's the matter.'

'I want to go on a walk with you.'

'What? Now?'

'Yes bhai. Now.' he said.

'Has Harry gotten into you?'

'Yes, you'll go only with him. Why would you come with me. I was just testing you to see what your response will be. I know you don't love me bhai. ' he said and cut the call.

Why is everyone so obsessed with me? Am I that cool to hangout with?

I tried calling him again. But he cut my calls. I got freshened up and went to his room.

I knocked on his door and he opened it in a Jeffy.

'What are you doing here?' he asked.

'Come let's go for a stroll.' I offered.

'Yes bhai. We'll go. Come inside.' he said.

'But for stroll we have to go out.'

'Yes bhai. We'll go. I'll freshen up and come. Until then come in.' he said and I went inside.

He came out of the washroom after some thirty minutes. I so badly wanted to scold him for ruining my sleep. But he was already upset so I decided not to.

'Come Bhai let's go. ' he said. We went out for a stroll.

'Oh shit Bhai. I forgot my phone. You wait here I'll go and get it ' he said.

'Relax. Can't you stay for some time with out your phone?'

'Bhai, Lucknow team said they'll call me at this time. I have to take that call.' he said and began running.

There was a bench there, thankfully! And I sat done there waiting for him.

Meanwhile I saw Krithi walking towards me with a baby  in her arms. She's definitely Vamika.

I stopped looking at her and began focussing at my sneakers.

'Thank God you are here. I was looking if I could find someone. I have be somewhere urgently. Please take care of her.' she said and placed Vamika in my lap and went off without even listening to what I have to say.

She could have taken Vamika with her right. And didn't she know by now that I and Virat don't talk to each other. How dare she! She left Vamika in my lap and went away. Nobody has ever done that. Nobody has ever given Vamika to me. Right! I have never seen vamika from this close.

'Why did you come to me. Go away. I don't want you to touch me.'

She didn't even look at me.

'Are you arrogant and an absolute jerk just like your father.' she again didn't even look at me.