10. Playdate🤹

'Why is jinks not here?' Mahi bhai asked us after Virat and Rohit left.

'We haven't gotten time to tell him. He's either with Ro or Virat.' Rahul said.

'He can be with them together right.'

'No bhai. Ro made it clear to him to not bring Virat's topic and Virat did the same too.' Rahul explained.

'First I'll leave from here. Anyone might come for me. After I leave call jinks and tell him everything.' Mahi bhai said and left from there.

Rishabh had called jinks to the dining hall. We all explained him what we are up to and he was more than happy.

'That's a really good step. I want those two idiots to be together.' jinks exclaimed as we finished telling.

'So do we. That's why we are putting all these efforts. Hope it pays off.' said SKY.

'It will. Don't worry. Every thing will go as per the plan.' Jinks said.

'We need your help too.' Hardik said.

'I'll do anything it takes, to help them reconcile.' Jinks assured.

______

That night we have all gathered in Rishabh's room to discuss. While we all were in person, Rithika and Mahi Bhai  are with us on a phone call, as them coming into this room with us is highly suspectable.

'So what shall we do about the playdate?' Rahul asked.

'Is anyone capable of getting to know what colour dress Vamika will wear?' I asked.

'Why?' yuzi asked.

'Question to a question is not an answer.'

'How will we know?' asked Hardik.

'That's what she's asking. Is there a way for anyone to know?' Rishabh said.

'They'll let us play with Vamika whenever we want right. So using that as an excuse I'll go to their room just before the playdate and inform you guys about her dress.' Ishan suggested.

'You have turned out to be a genius Ishan.' shreyas said.

'He's spending time with me right. That's why.' Hardik said.

'Good joke.' Rahul said.

'Guys, Stop now.' Rithika said.

'So listen, Ishan inform us about her dress colour and Rithika it's your duty to make Sammy wear any dress of the same colour.' I said.

'Ok. But what's the plan?' she asked.

I explained them all about the idea in my head. Nobody had a problem with it and we planned to go ahead.

Mahi bhai has formally asked Sanjana to arrange a playdate so the cricketers children will get along. She agreed to that and informed it to me as if I wasn't aware of it.

It was then circulated to everyone and everyone agreed to it. They can't say no after Mahi bhai says something.

We planned to arrange it the next day itself as the first test is nearing. There was a team bonding room and that's where the playdate is gonna take place.

The next morning as per our plan, Ishan had gone to Virushka's room and informed me that Vamika was wearing a pink gown. I then called Rithika and told her the same. Our first step of the plan was done and we were all ready for the playdate to begin.

Everyone has assembled in the team bonding room with their kids.

I and Sanjana being the managers, were organizing it.