17. Everyone deserves a second chance😊

Rohit's POV:

'Are you happy now listening to all this?' I asked her as I completed telling her about our fall out.

'Ro tell me something, if he really meant every single word he said then why did he try to make things normal so many times?' she asked.

'How would I know that? Go ask him only.'

'He was so wrong then. He had to be there for you when you needed him the most. You were there for him all the time. But don't you think you have brought this so far?' Why is she backing him this much.

'Tell me something. Are you his wife or my wife? Why are you always supporting him?'

'Idiot. What are you talking?' She said pinching my ear.

'Then why are you always on his side? Now even after knowing what has happened, you are still supporting him.'

'What I meant was, it's a known fact that Virat shows his emotions and if he hates someone he's gonna show it on his face. So if he really hates you why would he try to behave well with you. What is he even gonna get from it?' She has a point

'I don't know all of that. The only thing I know is he doesn't love me and I don't love him.'

'Ok tell me something. What should he do in order for you to talk with him properly?'

'I am not gonna talk to him irrespective of anything.' I stated.

'Aghh, ok. Tell me what all you hate about him.'

'Why will I hate a stranger?'

'Ro if you continue talking like this, I swear I'll kill you.'

'See I understand what you want to say. But listen to me, I don't want him anymore.'

'Then why were you so happy while playing with Vamika?'

'How do you know that?'

'That's none of your business. Answer my question.'

'Ok now that we have come this far in the discussion, I'll admit that I miss him sometimes. But I know what he's like, right. So why will I again go and talk to him and hurt myself again.'

'Maybe he deserves a second chance. Maybe he didn't mean everything he said then. '

'How can a person say something that he doesn't mean?'

'Tell me something, you and your brother fight right?'

'Of course we do.'

'Have you ever told him I wish you die or I'll kill you now?'

'Yes I did. Every one fights with their siblings like that. Have you not said anything like that to your brother?'

'That's not the point here. Tell me, do you mean it when you said that?'

'I'll say that when I am angry on him but I don't mean it.'

'Exactly my point! What if Virat also didn't mean his words that night? What if it was only due to anger and nothing else?'

'But why didn't he treat me as he treated jinks or Mahi bhai?'

'That's his mistake for sure. He deserves hitting and punching for that. But he also deserves a second chance. You tell me, did Virat apologize to anyone after a fight?'

'His ego is larger than the sun. He won't do that at all.'

'Then why is he making constant approaches to set things between you two? What if this is his way of showing his love towards you? He shows his love on jinks by paying heed to him. He shows his love on Mahi bhai by always clinging onto him. He expresses his love for different people in different ways. What if trying constantly is his way of showing his love to you?'