2. In the flight ✈️

A/N: The story is gonna be through Krithi's eyes mostly. So I won't be mentioning the pov unless there's a change.

________

After waiting for some two hours, it was finally time for us to board the flight. Maybe RohiRat are gonna sit together now. Let's see...

 I had to submit their reports first and by the time I was done with that and boarded the flight, it was filled mostly.

I began panicking about where to sit. I looked across for Sanjana and spotted her sitting with two other women who were unknown to me. I felt tinge of betrayal seeing her dump me. Just then I heard a voice calling out my name. I took a while to figure from which direction it was headed.

It was Rahul Dravid who called me!!

'Yes, sir?' I responded in a meek tone.

'There's place here. Come and sit with us.' he said. He was sitting on a three seater with Shreyas Iyer. They were sitting to the corners with the seat in between them vacant.

SHREYAS IYER!! He was my latest crush. And here I have the opportunity to sit next to him. I am definitely god's favourite child. It feels as if everyone's luck on this planet has suddenly transferred to me!

Just as Dravid told this, Shreyas looked at me. He looked at me.

I might faint now!

I wen there and to my disappointment, dravid moved to the middle seat.

'Hi sir.' I greeted him.

'Hello krithi. So nice to see you finally working for us. If any problem arises, I should be the first person to come on your mind.' he said.

'That's so kind of you. Thank you.'

I took out my book and began reading it.

'I have just realised that both of you are reading the same book.' said Dravid.

Both I and Shreyas looked at each other and the book at the same time. We indeed were reading the same book.

'Good book, isn't it?' he asked

My crush, let me rephrase it, My celebrity crush has just spoke to me!!!!

'Yeah. It really is.' I replied. I was dancing internally.

'What else do you like?' he asked.

You.

'I like Emily Henry and Christina Lauren What troupe are you into?' I asked trying to build the conversation.

'I am mostly into Autobiographies and self help books.' he said and paused. He continued again, 'Ok I know that sounds boring but books like these motivate me. Have you read any of that genre.'