V

Clarke came down with Wells behind her. He wanted to go help Jasper though Clarke did not want him there.

"Clarke, he's right. We need him. So far no one else has volunteered"

"I'm sorry, Monty, but you're not going either. Neither are you Thena.

"Like hell we're not. J's our best friend" Monty exclaimed walking towards Clarke.

"You both are too important. Monty you were raised on farm station and recruited by engineering" She turned to Monty, reasoning with him.

"So?"

"So food and communication. And Thena you are the youngest medical apprentice in the history of the ark, we can't lose neither of you. Find a way to contact the Ark, I'll bring Jasper back. Athena you're in charge" And with that she left to speak with Finn.

"It's a suicide mission" Athena glared at him while Monty shoved him off.

"Come on" Monty climbed up. "I'm gonna try with my wristband"

"Okay..."

"What if he's dead?" Monty said suddenly after a while of silence.

"M, he's not dead. He screamed when they moved him. Plus he's to stubborn to die." Athena answered with a smile.

M, nicknamed they gave Monty when being kids. Jasper was J and Athena, A. They used to laugh about their stupid nicknames and run around the Ark. It was fun while it lasted.

"Hey Monty I'm gonna help build the wall" She stated standing up.

"Have fun with that"

><><><><><

Athena grabbed some logs and placed them on the ground making a wall.

"Fuck" She heard a childlike voice from behind. Turning around she found herself in front of a girl with pale skin and messy orange curls that reached her shoulders. Her eyes found hers. They were green with some, almost invisible, brown dots.

"You alright?" Athena asked. The girl stood still staring right through her eyes.

"Yeah" She looked away.

"What's your name?"

"Eve, Why do your eyes look like that?" Eve said tilting her head. 'Every time'

"Oh, It's a syndrome, me and my Mum have it." She noticed Eve's concerned face so she added. "It isn't contagious nor dangerous though." Eve's face eased and she looked to her hands. Athena followed her gaze to see a cut.
Athena grabbed some water while taking Eve's hand, earning a confused look, and washed the blood away.

After scrubbing for a bit she ripped a piece of her shirt and quickly tied it around her hand making pressure.

"Let's take a break" Athena said grabbing Eve's good hand and walking to the dropship. "I'm Athena" She commented once they were seated.

"I know, you are pretty noticeable" Eve chuckled. Athena smiled.

"You seem quite young to be here"

"I'm 15 so not that young and well if you steal food they still imprison you" She said fidgeting with her made-up bandage.

"Thank you Athena-"

"Call me Thena"

"Thank you, Thena"

><><><><><

After building a big part of the wall with help from other delinquents Athena went back to Monty.

"Hey"

"Someone looks tired" Monty smiled.

"I'm fine don't worry. How's it going?" Athena sat next to him. He looked exhausted and sleepy much worse than Athena.

"Meh" He chuckled earning a smile from his dear friend.

"I met a girl" She muttered.

"Is she pretty?" He laughed.

"Monty not like that. She's 15" She laughed too removing a piece of curls from her face. Her expression changed.

"She reminds me of myself"

"Cute"

"Here take mine" She offered her wrist.

"But your mom-" He whispered.

"My mum will be fine. She's smart enough to know I'd survive."

"As you say" He grabbed a metal piece and started taking it off. '

'Motherfucker'

"Dead" He said looking at the non-responsive device. 'Great'

"They're back!" They heard screaming outside so they rushed down. Clarke carried Jasper with help from the boys. He looked like he was about to die.

"Is he-" Monty started but was spoken over by Clarke.

"He's alive. Athena, what do I get you?" Clarke looked at her.

"Bring him in first. Let me see... they cauterized... what? Never mind,  I need boiled water and strips of cloth now!"

'He will be alright, we will all be'