X

"Athena wake up" Clarke whispered to the sleeping girl. "Octavia's missing"

"Shit" Athena came out of the dropship following Clarke to see everyone looking up.

"They didn't work.  They didn't see the flares"

"A meteor shower tells you that?"

"It's not a meteor shower. It's a funeral" Eve said, her green eyes gazing at the sky angrily.

Athena stared at the sky too. She let out sigh and went up to grab her things.

"Hey, Clarke and I are going to find a transmitter. You coming?" Raven asked with a hopeful smile.

"I can't. Octavia could be hurt, they need me"

She nodded disappointed and left. Athena joined the larger group next to Jasper.

"Look! Over here!"

"What is it?"

"Right there. You see it? Is that Octavia's?"

"Rope." Bellamy demanded and threw it down the hill.

"What are you doing?"

"We need the rope to get back up. Flashlight. It's hers. I'm going all the way down. Someone else was here." Jasper walked down and Athena and Finn followed.

"The prints are deeper going that way. He was carrying her." Finn pointed.

"If they took her, she's alive. Like when they took me." Jasper added.

"I don't speak grounder, but I'm pretty sure this means keep out." Athena followed Finn's eyes to see human skeletons hanged up on logs. The crowd complained about not wanting to go. Athena stood still, Octavia is her friend and she would not leave her.

"Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility." Bellamy walked forward being followed by Jasper, Finn and Athena.

After walking all night through the woods the group was tired. People quarreled about continuing and we're starting to get hungry.

"I got nothing. We lost the trail." Finn examined.

"Keep looking." Demanded Bellamy.

"Wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister. We should backtrack..."

"I'm not going back." Bellamy said sternly. His sister, his responsibility.

"Hey, where's John?" Athena looked around not finding his face. She furrowed her eyebrows, she had just seen him.

"I just saw him a second ago." She breathed out.

"Spread out. He couldn't have gotten that far." And with than John dropped dead form the sky.

"They use the trees."

><><><><><

The group ran as fast as they could. Jasper took Athena's hand as they run worrying about her sake. Until Bellamy stopped.

Hey, what are you doing? Finn asked him like he was mad.

"They know where she is."

"You think they will tell you?" Athena asked him now sure that he's mad.

"Diggs, where are you?" Roma screamed and run. They arrived and Diggs was dead.

"Wait! Roma. Could be more. Stop."

"They were leading us here. It's the only direction we could run in."

"Hey. Where'd they go?" No more grounders were there.

"After Roma."

><><><><><

"There she is. Roma!" Monroe screamed-whispered. She's dead. A spear through her heart.

"They're playing with us."

"She only came because of me." Bellamy mourned.

"They can kill us whenever they want. Then they should get it over with! Come on! We know you're out there! You want to kill us..."

"Jasper are you mad?" Athena yelled at him her light brown hair moving fast as she roughly turned.

"Bellamy!" Monroe warned eyeing the grounders approaching. Until they stopped. A horn ringed through their ears.

"They're leaving."

"That horn. What does it mean?" Athena asked. She looked through the trees anxiously.

"Acid fog." Finn said while making a tent.

"We have to run."

"There's no time."