XI

There was no fog, so the group followed a single grounder they spotted. Bellamy planning on killing them after asking where Octavia was.

They entered the grounder's cave to see Octavia with them knocked out

"How did you find me?" Octavia asked while Athena checked for injuries.

"Stay still, wait he cured it?" She mumbled.

"Followed him." He pointed at the grounder.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up." Bellamy grabbed a large stick.

"He's not gonna wake up."

"Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go."

"They started this. Finn. Move." And with that the grounded stabbed Finn and got up.

Athena attempted to help Finn but was shoved off with a stab on her leg and a cut on her cheek. She got up and limped to Finn examining him. She ripped a piece of cloth and put pressure on her wound. With that they took them both to the camp screaming for Clarke.

"What happened?" Eve trailed behind them.

"Grounders" Answered Jasper.

"Eve, I'm okay don't worry." Athena mumbled weakly.

"Can you save him?" Raven screamed at Clarke

"Athena could"

><><><><><

Caos seemed to be a little word for what was happening with the 100. Raven couldn't get the radio to work. Finn was stabbed. Athena couldn't work on Finn. And everyone was huddled up together in the dropship with a gigantic storm on top of them.

"It worked!" Raven yelled.

"Mom?"

"Clarke" Abby said back.

"Mom I need your help. Two of our people were stabbed by a grounder, Thena being one of them" Clarke gave a look to Athena who was anxiously looking for something.

"Clarke, this is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"Yes. The earth is survivable. We're not alone" No one responded. "Mom he is dying and Thena was stabbed on her thigh." Clarke insisted.

"I'm okay I can do this" Athena said now up and with something on her hand.

"Athena you're bleeding out." Raven said worried about her.

"I'm fine" She claimed. She put a hand on the table stabilizing herself and took a look at the puncture point.

"Run me through the boy's wounds" Abby spoke.

"Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha asked.

"Im so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead"

"I'm gonna talk you through step by step, Athena you know this procedure. Clarke, you are going to do it, Athena will assist you."

"But as you said, I know this procedure"

"But you've been sta- you- eg"

"It's not the radio. It's the storm."

><><><><><

"Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors."

"But we still have people out there." Monroe looked around confused.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet." Athena chimed in.

"Neither is Bellamy." Said Octavia.

"It's okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out." Clarke let out.

"Suture needle." Athena gave Clarke what she had been looking for.

"Great, I still need something to close the wound."

"There's so wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." Octavia remembered.

"Let's see it."

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof. That means they're hot! You got that?" Raven yelled at her.

"Yeah, I got that."

'They know we are alive' And that's when everything went black for Athena.

A/N: Thank you so much for the votes, I love you loves <3