IX

Finn, Clarke, Athena and Raven venture into the woods where Clarke eventually finds Bellamy.

"Hey! Where is it?"

"Hey princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" He responded blankly.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people." She points to his chest. "Your people."

Finn ran and shoved Bellamy aside. "Bellamy, where's the radio?" Soon Athena and Raven arrive.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He shoved him back.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." Raven commented and Athena looked at him curiously.

"Shut up." He turned to her.

"Looking for him, why?" Asked Clarke.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha."

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead." Athena stepped forward to him.

"All that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn insulted him. Bellamy started walking away.

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven followed him.

"Get out of my way."

"Where is it?" She stood in front of him.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Really? Well, I'm right here." He shoves her to a tree and she points a knife to his face.

"Where's my radio?" She repeated.

"Okay, stop it."

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." 'Well you didn't need to kill him'

"Yeah, he's not my favourite person either, but he isn't dead."

"What?" He let out surprised.

"You're a lousy shot." She chucked.

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again by protecting three hundred of your people. Where's the radio?" Clarke reasoned with him.

"It's too late."

><><><><><

Many delinquents were now looking for the radio that Bellamy threw into the river. On a side of the river, Athena and Raven searched.

"So, you fixed that pod? By yourself?" Athena started small talk. The truth is, she needed to talk to Raven. She felt strange feelings when near her and though she did not recognize them she loved feeling them.

"Yeah" She muttered surprised, she inspected her features finding perfection in her eyes. So pretty and gentle- wait no, Raven can't fall for her she just met her plus she's dating Finn.

"That is impressive." Athena breathed out while her brown skin was touched slightly by the wind.

"Well, Athena-" She started just to be interrupted by Athena.

"Don't call me that please." Raven furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do I call you then?"

"Thena" She answered simply. That's what everyone calls her.

"Nah I'll call you... Nina. I like to be unique." She laughed and Athena joined.

"Hey, I found it!" Jones screamed. They all ran and Raven took the radio.

"Can you fix it?"

"Maybe, but it'll take half the day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." She said, struggle in her face.

"Like I said, it's too late." 'Shut up before someone hits you'

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?!"

"You asked me to help. I helped." He defended.

"Three hundred people are gonna die today because of you!" Clarke looked furious, everyone did.

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to the Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven wondered.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Raven smiled at his words.

'Oh, she's got a plan!'

They worked on and on and finally, they did it. It was ready to launch. Athena on Raven's side when they were fired. Everyone cheered hoping they made it in time. They did not.