XVII

Murphy tied Athena and Jasper. He put cloth on their mouths so they couldn't scream. Later Bellamy offered himself as a trade for the pair but Murphy refused.

"Its me who you want! Murphy!" He screamed and Murphy looked at the pair. He hesitated when looking at Athena's eyes.

"Yeah but two for one isn't a fair trade. I'll let Jasper out if you enter" He let freed Jasper and motioned for him to go out.

"What about Athena?" Octavia asked Bellamy.

"I'll figure it out" He said. He stared at the dropship before entering with fear.

"Im here" Bellamy said now in it and it closed again.

"Free Athena" Murphy told him so he did as he was told. "Athena grab that and tie a knot, now!" He yelled when she was free.

'He's gonna make me hang him'

Everything was ready. Murphy was gonna hang Bellamy "Stand on it. Put it over your head." Murphy said now tying Athena back in place.

"This is insane. The grounders could-" He shot at the metal.

"Put it over your head." He repeated slowly.

"Happy now?" He said after doing Murphy's demand. Athena looked between them and prayed to every god that ever existed for Murphy not to kill Bellamy.

"You're so brave, aren't you? I mean, you came in here thinking you're just gonna turn this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me, and maybe one of your friends would come and help you. Well, what are you thinking now, Bellamy? Hmm?" He pulled and pulled the string choking Bellamy.

"You know, i got to hand it to you, Bellamy. You got 'em all fooled. They look up to you, almost as much as they look up to Clarke. Yeah, well, we know the truth, don't we? You're a coward." Murphy said while Athena watched as Bellamy struggled for air. "I learned that the day you kicked out the crate from beneath me. I ain't that what you said? That you were just giving people what they wanted, right?"

"I should have stopped them"

"Yeah, it's a little late for that now"

"You think they're just gonna let you walk out of here?"

"Well, I think the princess is dead... but I know the king's about to die and the other princess well" He looked at Athena. "Will probably be dead soon, so who's really gonna lead these people, huh? Me, that's who, and, yeah, maybe I'll have to kill your grounder-pounding little sister..." A grunt resonated through the metal walls.

"Aah!"

"I'm guessing that's her right now." He shot to the floor.

"No!" Athena screamed through the cloth. 'That's not Octavia, that's Raven'

The gun ran out of bullets and Murphy kicked the box panicking. Bellamy struggled in the air and Athena stared in tears.

Suddenly the dropship opened. 'Raven' Octavia rushed in and they grabbed Bellamy. Jasper freed Athena and hugged her tight.

"Where's Raven?" She asked hurried. Her breathing got quick as she ran to the loose panel. Her heart broke when she saw Raven's state.

"Help!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Nina?" She mumbled raspily.

"You're gonna be okay. I'll heal you" She repeated while tears came down her cheeks.

A couple of people came and grabbed Raven, they took her inside and Athena put pressure on the wound. Athena cried while she caressed Raven's hair. The girl had been shot by Murphy and Athena couldn't stop imagining life without her.

"Nina?" A familiar voice made it to her ears.

"Raven, oh God!" She hugged her almost hurting her.

"Hey, you" She chuckled.

"We're leaving"

><><><><><

The 100 had to go back. The grounders started hunting them down so they went back. Athena stayed monitoring Raven.

Raven looked at her and hesitated. They were alone on that lever of the dropship, Athena cleaning Raven's wound and Raven just starting at her.

"Nina, Can I talk to you about something?" She nodded. "I never understood how Finn could love Clarke differently than me, how he could drop me that easily for something he barely started feeling, not until now. Do you know how I know?" Raven got closer while Athena's breathing quickened.

"How?" She managed to let out ignoring her anxious state.

"I met you, and I started feeling something I couldn't describe something I would have never had labeled as..." She hesitated but stared back at the purple eyes she had grown to know. "Love because I thought- Athena I thought love was what I feel for Finn but it's much much more. It's what I feel for you"

Adrenaline rushed through her body so she did what she craved to do for a long time. She kissed Raven. Gently waiting for a response but she couldn't be prepared for the fireworks that were about to explode in her stomach when she felt Raven kiss back. Slowly Raven's hands were on her waist and Athena's were cupping her face. All these new feelings were rushing through both of them but it had to wait.

"I see them I see them!" The radio interrupted.

The grounders arrived.

A/N: Last chapter tomorrow!! Love you and thank you so much.