XVIII

Athena was called in for gunner. Raven was stable and they needed more people with guns. Finn went to look for medicine for Raven and the grounders had just started watching.

"Here they come!" Bellamy yelled.

Guns fired rapidly. Athena shot one on the head, another on the shoulder and the last on the eye. But soon a loud sound erupted from the sky.

"Is that from the ark?"

"That is the ark"

Loud screams shot from behind the gate and Clarke neared Athena. "In, now!"

"Comming" She followed the blonde into the dropship finding Finn and Raven on the floor.

Athena prepared what Finn brought and injected it on Raven. "Guys I think I did it"

"Im closing that door"

"Wait, we still got people out there" Clarke ran out.

"Clarke wait!" Athena ran after her but was stopped by Jasper.

"I can't lose you too" After some moments Clarke appeared back and shut the dropship. This was it. Game over.

Suddenly grounder princess sneaks into the dropship and starts being kicked by everyone. She struggled on the floor but manages to get a final stab. Athena falls to the ground near Raven.

But it wasn't working. Until Jasper did it. A loud bam was heard and Athena got near Raven.

"Oh God no!" Raven exclaimed and took Athena in her arms. She couldn't die it couldn't end like that for them.

"Raven"

"You're okay we did it" The 100 started walking outside but Raven and Athena did not move a muscle. This was it. Two souls dying in each other's arms. But who would leave the other first?

><><><><><

"Raven?" She called realizing something and knowing it isn't a good sign.

"Hmm" A quiet hum left Raven's lips as she held the girl she loved closer.

"It doesn't hurt anymore," She said, a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, shit!- no please no" Her arms holding Athena even closer to her bringing more pain to her spine, but she didn't care the girl she loved was dying, and even though she was on that road too it was clear who was ahead.

"It's going to be alright." She assured her not knowing what to do since this is, obviously, her first time dying.

"Don't leave me." It came as a whisper, almost impossible to hear with the constant yelling in the background.

"I'm not going to. I will always be with you." The perfect words make their way through her mouth 'it is going to be okay she understands'

"No, that's bullshit. You can't leave me!" Only that for Raven they're not the least bit perfect they're death words, only created to ease the pain that won't leave no matter how hard you want it to.

"I'm not doing it by choice... I love you." She muttered the last part realizing what was about to happen and what words Raven actually needed.

"I love you too." Tears streaming down her cheeks not used to being seen but ready for their purpose.

Athena wondered what would happen. Would Raven mourn her for long? No, she needed to move on with her life and try to find happiness again if that could even be possible without her.

What about Monty and Jasper? They had each other they'd be alright and even if they weren't she would look after them like she always has. Just from another place.

A wild world threw everything at her just as she stepped on it. Maybe the Ark was better? Maybe. She'll never really know, will she? Wild but pretty. Cold but loving. Free but a prison. Just as the Ark.

"I'm free." She tilted her head and looked at Raven right in her eyes. "So pretty."

A/n: Last chapter. Thank you for everything. It has been amazing I can't believe I finished. May we meet again loves ;)

PD: Did I finish the book with the first sentence? Yup :D