XIII

Athena watched bored as Chancellor Jaha spoke about Unity day.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Call this batch unity juice! Who's thirsty?" Jasper appeared and started serving the anxious crowd.

Athena went up to him smirking. "You're not someone I expected here"  He said smiling back at her.

"Yeah well we all change" And with that she left drinking the relaxing substance.

"How's your leg?" Eve asked sitting next to Athena. She had worried a lot about the older.

"Better, I heard the grounder escaped" She commented trying small talk.

"Yeah we were all high and he slipped right through us"

"Honestly I'm glad he did. It was either that or we killing him and I do not prefer the last one." She took a sip of her drink.

"But they'll attack us now" Eve tried to reason.

"They were always planning on attacking us" Looking forward she sighed. Even sighed too and stood up earning a confused look from Athena.

"Gotta go, see ya!" She ran squeezing between the people.

"Bye!"

"Hey, are you still high?" Raven asked playfully approaching her. She needed to be near her. She just relaxed her and made her forget about everything. Finn, Clarke, the grounders... Everything.

"Ha, Ha, no" She smiled she needed her too. "Sorry if I was a burden" Raven sat down and took her hand. Both felt, a strange, but pleasing feeling.

"You could never be a burden" Raven looked into Athena's eyes, she could never get enough of them or her.

"A!" 'Damn you Monty Green'

><><><><><

It was late now, everyone happy to be safer. Athena made company to Raven as she made more bullets. She did not believe in confrontation with the grounders nor did Finn but Raven did. They were talking when Jasper entered.

"Hey! There you are you two! Thought you were doing something else, to be honest-" He said barely when Athena kicked his leg. "Nevermind, we're playing drunk ball. I bet Monroe my team's gonna win the Unity Day title. That's for you." He handed his drink to her while Athena chuckled. "I know you Zero-G mechs and of course, half surgeon have crazy good hand skills so... Huh?" Athena laughed at his nickname for her and Raven smiled. She liked that sound. It was so happy and cheerful for her.

She continued to struggle with the bullets when Bellamy busted in.

"Jasper, you're coming with me."

"I am?"

"You handled yourself well in the cave with the Grounder." He handed Jasper the gun.

"I mean, I hit him in the head." He stuttered accepting the gun.

"Athena you too, you seem good with your hands you could be good with a gun."

"If you're planning on shooting anything, you better think twice. I haven't checked those yet." Said Raven when Bellamy tried to grab bullets.

"Give me some bullets that work."

"What do you need them for?" She questioned

"Your boyfriend's being an idiot."

"I'm coming with you." She sighed and gave them good bullets.

"We should get Clarke."

"Clarke's with Finn, isn't she?" Raven scoffed. Athenas took her hand and gave a reassuring smile that brought a million butterflies to Raven's stomach.

A/N: 1 on #the100??? thank you so much you're the best, im posting two chapters today for you <3 the other should already be up :).