Chapter 35 : I See Red

hello! if you're going through something, you might want to skip until the 38th chapter. I wanted to keep this story chill and funny, kaso these next few chapters need to happen for the sake of the story.

"For the love of God! Bakit ba ang sadboi nitong si Sawyer?" reklamo ni Argentina na hindi mahiwalay ang tingin sa kanyang cell phone kahit dapat ay tinutulungan niya kami sa paglilinis ng kwarto niya.

"You're following him?" Natawa si Izzy habang namumulot ng mga basura mula sa ilalim ng kama.

"No. Some bitch I'm following just keeps on retweeting his tweets." Argentina rolled her eyes as she continued to tap around her screen. "Mute!"

"Just let him be. He's only trying to express himself. We do it all the time din naman eh," sabi ko na lamang. "I think it's wrong to be called sadbois and sadgirls just because we're trying to vent our feelings out."

It took me a while to understand Sawyer. I admit that I got upset with him a lot of times because of his tweets. However, I realized that it's just him venting out his feelings somewhere he feels comfortable.

Opening up to someone can be difficult. Sometimes, it's just easier to pour your heart and mind where you know someone can, at least, hear you. Lucky for us, there's the internet.

Argentina raised her index finger and grinned sarcastically. "Manipulative sadbois, rather."

"Yeah, there's a fine line between venting out your feelings and recruiting people to hate on you. This guy crossed it months ago, Joey," sabi naman ni Izzy na naging seryoso na ang ekspresyon sa mukha. "Yes, he didn't name-drop you, but we're not dumb to not connect the very large dots he shamelessly laid out for everyone to see! He should've been, at least, considerate to you!"

I smiled and didn't argue anymore. I may have different sentiments with them, but I am utterly grateful that they are concerned for my wellbeing.

"Ah basta! We can vent without being manipulative!" Argentina yelled, being her usual i-gotta-have-the-last-say mood.

"Wait, can you like let go of your phone and help us clean up? This is your room, baka nakakalimutan mo?" Izzy raised an eyebrow.

Argentina heaved a sigh. She was about to put her phone away, when something suddenly caught her eye. "Oh look! Cyprus is on some study date again!"

As expected from Argentina, lumapit talaga siya sa akin para lang ipakita ang isang group picture kung saan may kasamang mga babaeng kaklase si Cyprus. Ngumisi siya at tinuro ang magandang babaeng katabi nito. "Look, parang may something!"

"You say that every time someone tags Cyprus in a group photo," Izzy sighed, completely tired of Argentina's antics.

Natawa na lamang ako. It's been almost a year since Cyprus left Filimon Heights. Noong una, nagtatagumpay pa si Argentina na inisin at paselosin ako every time may tagged photos or posts si Cyprus kasama ang mga babaeng kaklase at kaibigan. Ngayon, wala na ito sa akin. Besides, it's not like I have the right to get jealous. After all, Cyprus and I are nothing more than just friends.