Sleepover

It was Saturday and the potatoes were coming over to have sleepover at Aru's. 

"Beti! Can you come down for a moment?" 

To most people Krithika Shah's voice was a sweet songbird melody. Well, most people didn't 

include Aru. 

What this time?! I literally just cleaned the lobby! OW VAJRA WHAT DA HECK?!  Ok sheesh, maybe

it was like 45 minutes ago... STILL!  

Aru grumbled and went downstairs- and in all his glory  (and awful fashion choices) stood Prince

Rudra of Naga Loka. Also known as Mini's crush ;) 

"RUDY?!" Aru gaped at the naga-boy standing in the lobby.

"Sup-" 

Aru's mom popped up, 

"Aru, go clean that dumpster of a room of yours! And Aiden should be arriving soon-" 

Welp, there goes  interrogating Rudy on Snake of Death...

Me- 60 minutes  later~

The whole gang had arrived and were debating on what movie genre to watch.

"I vote HORROR!" Brynne shouted. 

"I second that!" Aru, Mini, Nikita and Sheela chorused.

"That was MY line!" Aru grumbled. 

"Meh. I kinda saw that coming" Sheela replied. Aiden just rolled his eyes.

"How about instead of watching a movie we sing and dance to songs?" Nikita suggested

sharing a look with Brynne and Sheela. 

"Only if I get to load up on sugar first! Sugar helps mah singing voice~" Aru chirped purposely

ignoring the look the other shared. I  didn't know you even had one TvT!  BRYNNE!  Aru glared at

at the reincarnation of Bhima.

A whole bag of Swedish Fish later~

"sUgaaaaaaR! I love you dear sUgArrrrr!" Aru screeched. 

"Wifey, a little help here?" Mini smirked. The tips of Aiden's ears turned red as he went up and hugged Aru. 

"What are you doing?" Aru blushed furiously. 

"Nothing Shah!" he yelped, pulled away and sat down. 

"Ok, Brynne your first!" Mini ordered. Brynne stood in front of the rest of the potatoes to begin her song:

When she finished there was a round of applause from the Potatoes. 

"I like your choice. I'm next- watch and learn suckas!" Nikita smirked taking the spotlight.

"Cliche sis, but its good! My turn!" Sheela happily took Nikitia's place. 

"So far, I think we all agree Brynne's was the best so far" Aru volunteerd. A murmur of agreement from the gang proved she was right.

"Wow Sheela! You are amazing at singing!" Mini gushed as she took the "stage". 

When Mini finished, there was a very certain Naga prince who was blushing and gazing at Mini admiringly. 

"Something on Mini's face Rudy?" Brynne called out cackling. Both Mini and Rudy became tomatoes. 

"Aiden its your turn" Rudy nudged.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh" 

"Shut up!" Aiden grumbled neck all red. Rudy got up and took the spotlight.

"To a the most beautiful girl in the world- Mini", Nikita snickered. 

By the end of the song Mini was blushing so hard she could've been mistaken for a red juicy marker. Snickers and applause went around, then everyone looked at Aru.

"Well peeps, I have TWO songs cause I'm Aru Shah devourer of Swedish Fish!" she announce.

Everyone: ...

"Aru what da friggin heck???" 

"Shah, why are you like this?"

"I prince Rudra of Naga-Loka have never been more disgusted-"

"I foresaw this"

"Holy cow, Aru is WEIRD"

"Did you know if you speak in a different voice too much you could change how you speak and-"

"Die?" everyone guessed.

"No, not everything leads to death" Mini rolled her eyes. And then Aru began her actual song.

"Aru! I didn't know you could actually sing!" Mini and Aru's sisters gasped. They hugged her bombarding her with Who knew Aru actually talents?  and similar comments. Only one boy with curly dark hair with a camera around his waist was silent.

"Wow, Shah I-" he stepped toward, swiftly pecked her on the cheek and ran the bathroom claiming he needed to brush his teeth. 

"ARUDEN AND LIGHTNING SMOLDER!" The Potatoes hollered.

Hi everyone! I'm new to wattpad and decided to try writing some Aru Shah fanfics! I hope you enjoyed this story and maybe you'd consider following...? Me being me of course,

I forgot to mention: All characters are Roshani Chokshi's not mine! And this story was inspired by a couple other fanfics. Please comment if you'd like me to do a Truth or Dare Lightning Smolder story or a sick Mini Snake of Death story.

Thanks,

Magique🎱