Valentines Day Pt. 2

Aru slowly blinked open her eyes. She was laying on one of those couch-bed things inside a school nurses office, except she wasn't at her school nurse room since otherwise she would have ice on her head. The school health room was known to give out ice for every single injury. Her head throbbed slightly, but she would manage. As she sat up she looked around the room and saw a couple other kids laying on similar couch-beds and someone sitting on a chair next to her. 

"Hello?" Aru tried tentatively.

Aiden's head snapped up. 

"Oh you're okay! Our bus was in an accident and you kinda hit your head and it started bleeding" he explained. "But you kept saying 'No' or 'Please stop!'....?" he waited for an explanation that Aru was not ready to give. She shook her head and left it at that. A sudden thought struck her.

"Wait, how long was I out?! What YEAR is it?!" she panicked. Aiden laughed slightly and reassured it was still the same year- but it was now the 13th of February. 

"Welp, I'm leaving this place" she announced and left the building as she started to walk home. And then she realized she didn't know where she was and had forgotten to ask Aiden where her phone was. A man wearing a strange pin and black clothing walked up to her.

"Hey, do you need some help getting home?" he asked in a raspy voice. Aru quickly declined.

"No thank you, I already know the way back" she lied. Nevertheless her grabbed her forearms and started pulling her toward a secluded alley. 

"Aw, well that's no fun sweetheart" he paused for a moment. "Let's have some fun- shall we?" he said smirking at the horrified expression on Aru's face.

"HELP! THIS PHYSCO IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME-MMMP!" she screamed as he put his hand over mouth. 

"Oh hush, I'll make it so its completely painless. Well, maybe not COMPLETELY painless..." he continued in his raspy deep voice. Until out of nowhere something hit him on the head with a cLaNggggggg. He slumped to the ground unconcious. Aiden grabbed her wrist and they both started running. 

"Thank me later!" he whispered as they ran for a while. Eventually they stopped out of breath, at the front of Augustus Day. 

"Thank you Aiden" she hugged him tightly he hugged her back and they pulled apart. 

"Wait a sec- HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS?!" Aru screeched.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down troll!"  

"Snob!" 

"WELL, I sort of followed you to give you back this" he pulled out her phone from his pocket. 

"My phone!" she yelped and took it from his hand. And only then did she realize the events of the day. Oh god, Aiden's seen me unconcious- what if I DROOLED? And he had to save me from a creepy dude? Why is the world against me looking good in front of him?! she cursed in her head, burning with embarrassment.

"You owe me favor now" Aiden smirked.

"Well then 'Mr. Popular' what do you want me to do for your favor?" 

Aiden looked at the ground thinking. When he looked back up at her he was- blushing?! 

"I want you to come to the Valentines Day dance with me" he said a hopeful look on his face. 

"Uh um, I don't know how to dance" she blurted. 'uh um' great going Aru  she mentally scolded.

"I can teach you" he offered. Aru considered it. Going to the dance with her crush who had asked HER of all people out did seem like a bright idea.

"Ok. I'll go to the Valentines Day dance with you" she agreed blushing furiously. Aiden looked like a kid who had just found out Santa had eaten his cookies and given him all the presents he had asked for.

"Great! Uh- See you then Shah!" he then quickly bolted to his house. I guess I'm not the only one who's socially awkward at times. Yeah, except you're always socially awkward her brain reminded her. She ignored its rude comment.

Hiyo People! I hope you liked the last Valentines Day special update! I'm thinking of writing a Soulmate AU next :) I may or may not have given up on the Hanahaki AU due to being busy with life and having no time to come up with a good storyline :( For me rn its Mid-Winter Break but either way- Have a good weekend people!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱