Soulmate AU Part 4

"ARU!" Mini yelled and pounced  on Aru. 

"DUDE WTF???" Aru screeched. "You coulda just said dumbledore was a girl and you woulda had my attention-" Then Aru noticed the girl next to Mini, she was taller than Aru and wearing a blue hoodie with the word "HANGRY" on it. "New demon who dis?" (Not me referencing TOW chapter)

"Oh, I'm Brynne. Don't insult my food or I kill you. Don't insult me or I kill you. If you burn food you'll wish you never met me-" Brynne introduced herself. 

Note to self, do NOT cook around Brynne- "Uh cool. So WHY are you guys not letting me get home again?"

"We want you to duet and sing solos with our music group!" Mini chirped.

*crickets*

"OH HELL NAW- GIRL IM SINGING LIKE A HONKIN DUCK and YOU want ME to SING for PEOPLE???"

"You'll be fine, I promise! And everyone thinks you're weird anyway"-

"RUDE! I take OFFENSE"

"Well, are you in or not?" Brynne asked impatiently.

"I'm warning you- its a horrible idea! ... Yeah, okay. When's practice?" 

"RIGHT NOW!" Brynne tugged on Aru's arm dragging her forward. For a person their age, Brynne was excessively STRONG. Don't arm wrestle with Brynne- Why are thinking about that? her brain hissed. 

Meanwhile, Aiden was watching the scene play out and was amused. She's a little... eccentric. Maybe she could help ruin my career! That'd be awesome! No more "Rudy rocks". You Idiot, she's gonna sing beautifully and leave you in the dust! His bran snapped. Aiden looked up at the girl in front of him. He quietly snapped a photo to remember her details. Bold long brown hair, hazel-choco eyes, and a sassy look on her face while retorting with comebacks. 

Hiyo People! Sorry, I was in India for a while and I just caught up on school work :( I hope you all are doing well! Thank you to the 35 people who followed meeee :) I am so happyyy. I was also thinking of starting a thingie where I choose one random follower and I dedicated a oneshot to them or they suggest ideas for the next Soulmate au or whatever au I'm working on- lmk what you guys think of that. Well, have a good day!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique