Soulmate AU Part 5!

As Aru was being dragged away, very FORCEFULLY mind you, Aiden followed the girls to his mom's music studio.

"Uhm, guys? Do you realize I can literally just walk? You don't have to drag me there-"

"Aru, no offense, but your walking pace is equal to a snail. And plus we're almost there anyway!" Mini chirped. Did mini just insult me...? Imma get her back for this- Ah hah! iDeA!

"Mini- since you just insulted me, yes I TOOK OFFENSE, how about you answer one question for me okay? No  matter what the question is- you must answer truthfully!" Oh this is gonna be priceless. Lemme just get my phone out to record her- HEE HEE HEE- 

The group reached the entrance of the studio and Brynne let go of Aru. Mini turned to Aru.

"Okay fine- what's your question?.... I'm going to regret this aren't I?" she asked watching Aru's signature smirk-grin forming on her face.

"Do you like Rudy as in have a crush or are you head over heels in love with him?" she asked recording Mini's priceless reaction. 

"Huh? Wha- ARU NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS!" she shrieked hiding behind Aru.

"Wait- you have a crush on RUDY?" Brynne started laughing. 

"No I don't!"

"So you're head over heels in love with him?" 

Mini looked like a tomato- 

Brynne = XD

Aru = UwU

Mini = >//////<

Aiden watched this with amusement. So Mini like his dunderhead cousin- and his cousin liked her. Operation Mindy is a go :D 

Hiyo people! So lets just say I may or may not have forgotten my account password in Wattpad so I'm only updating now- heh heh sorry... I hope you all are having wonderful lives rn! I apologize for this update being so short- if you have any ideas dm me please! And if y'all want some Mindy in the next update comment "Snake of Death". I'm still debating on whether to include it or not.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique