Soulmate AU Part 3!

Aru was walking back home to her beloved museum. (Am I the only one who forgets how to spell museum a lot?) She had her earbuds plugged in and was listening to Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter. 

"Somewhere in the world they think they're working for themselves~ But they get up everyday to go to work for someone else~" she sang along. She didn't take notice of the 3 people walking behind her. 

"No way- she's better than you Aiden! I didn't even know she could sing!" Mini whispered.

"Seriously! I thought no one could beat you!" Brynne grinned. 

"Bee, Mini! We don't talk about (BRUNO!) my career here! But she is really good..." he trailed off looking and the melodious voiced teenager in front of him. 

"Wait- isn't she the one who has to tutor you in math?" Mini questioned. 

"She is! Maybe after tutoring Aiden, she could duet with him for our band!" Brynne started excitedly. They both turned to Aiden with puppy dog eyes and eager expressions.

"Okay FINE. But only if she wants to-" they both ran to catch up to Aru. 

Maybe it won't be so bad. Let's see your personality Miss Shah. (More like Acharya am I right? ;) ) 

Hiyo People! Sorry for not updating as much! I need some inspiration from you guys if you all have suggestions :) Sadly, I'm not going to be in the country from 3/31/22 to sometime in May- I'm going on vacation to see my relatives in India! I won't be able to access Wattpad there so I wanted to let you guys know. Have a lovely day!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique