Update!

Hiyo Peeps! I apologize for not updating at all recently- its almost the  last week of school for me and I have like 3 test this week so.... yeah. I recently finished NOI and it was so goooooood! First I'm gonna start with things I was confused on/didn't like. 

1. Malini ignored Aru as if she didn't like her??? I would've expected her to smile at her sadly but NO she went like, "Sorry I don't see you". 

2. When Aiden appears out of nowhere at the end he said, "I'll explain later"... that explanation never came. At least not to us readers. 

3.  I understand Kara and what she did but- did she really deserve to lose all her memories of the potatoes? They were the second group of people that actually cared about her. The sleeper kinda was using her to bring his original family back together but forgot about how to add Kara in.

4. Suyodhana died!!! I really wished that he would stay alive but maybe lose all his memories of being the sleeper and they just tell him he was in an accident and only woke up now. But how he died tho- poor Sunny. She was being held and plunged into someone and then taken away from that someone. 

Now for good things!

1. Snake of death improved so muchhhhh! Rudy protecting Mini and being like "I won't leave Mini behind!" it was really nice to read.

2. Aruden!!!! He kissed her in front of the others and the chair pull! The chair pull was so cute. WAIT- his mother okay with this....? I kinda hoped Roshani would put an epilouge at the end showing what happens when they're older. 

I hope you agree or have a good counter against my thoughts- Have a good day everyone!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique